“A perfect start to our "Elvis Weekend"!”

Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience
Ranked #64 of 151 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: After 18 years as Elvis in the Legends in Concert® show, Tony has taken Branson by storm and is now in his 15th HIT season! Voted Branson, Missouri Entertainer of the Year in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008! Tony Roi’s “Elvis & More” Show is a fresh and new delivery of Tony’s tribute to Elvis.BMG/SONY gold-record recording artist TONY ROI…has the look, moves, and voice...along with the passion…that made Elvis the King of Rock ‘N Roll. Backed by his “Powerhouse Band” and his very talented Angel singers, Tony offers an authentic showcase of Elvis Presley music that is unmatched anywhere! By popular demand, just for his fans, Tony also performs incredible songs from other artists that Elvis influenced. In addition to this…Tony has created a truly unique show as he also includes several of his own original songs into his second set…wonderfully written and arranged by Tony.
Kansas City, Missouri
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A perfect start to our "Elvis Weekend"!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

My mom and I had been talking about going to Graceland for a long time, so I decided to plan a trip for my mom's birthday. As I did research on Elvis, I came across the link to Tony Roi's website and thank goodness I did! Coming from Kansas City, I thought a detour to Branson would be a fun stop on our way to Memphis, so that's what I planned for us.

We saw Tony last Friday night, and my mom and I were blown away! We couldn't believe how much he looks, sounds and talks like Elvis. My mom has actually seen Elvis live in concert back in the late 60s, and she said Tony's show made her feel like she was back at that show. That really made me so happy to hear. As the show went on, she got more and more animated....I don't think I've ever seen her that excited in my life.

As someone who never got to see Elvis (I was 2 when he passed), this show was really special for me. When I had my picture taken with Tony half way through the show, I almost felt like I was meeting the King himself, but Tony really is a star on his own. He has a great stage presence and really interacts with the audience. I feel like he really cares about the Elvis experience he is giving his fans, and it shows in the 2 hour performance. We even heard a couple of Elvis songs we had never heard before but now love. And he sang a couple of his own songs that we really enjoyed as well. Just a very talented and charismatic performer overall!

One thing to add would be how incredible the band is! So much fun, and I feel like I smiled through the entire show.

Definitely a must for any Elvis fan!

Little Rock, Arkansas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“"Absolutely the Best Show in Branson"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We saw Tony on Sunday, October 6th, and his show is very high energy. The first half was dedicated to gospel music and it was outstanding! Tony was never better! The second half Tony and the band were awesome as he "was Elvis" in every sense of the word with his singing and mannerisms. He performed songs done by Elvis as well as some of his own and one of George Jones' hits. His band was just the best as was his wonderful girl singer, Stephanie. We can't wait until our next trip to Branson to see Tony again. He is our absolute favorite performer! He takes the time to spend after the show with his audience by signing autographs and visiting with his one. What a great guy he is!

Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best show in Branson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Tony Roi has the most high energy show and awesome band around.his voice is wonderful not only Elvis songs but his own songs. He takes the time to visit with his audience after the shows and signs autographs. You can bet I'll be there every time I go to Branson

Kansas City, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

After nine year's Tony's show is still our favorite! His show gets better and better everytime we see it. He has such an awesome voice and can sing anything. We love the wide variety of songs he choose's, and how he changes up the show all the time. He is such a sweet, handsome, talented man who appreciates his fans so much, and we appreciate him too. He also has very awesome, talented band! What a FUN show...Don't miss it!!!:)

Middleton, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best In The World!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Voice, Look, Stage Performance, Crowd P leaser, loved by all who attended. One of the top Show to see in Branson Mo....Don't miss it my friend!

Visited September 2013