“Most Beautiful Voice in Branson or Anywhere!!!”

Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience
Ranked #74 of 154 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: After 18 years as Elvis in the Legends in Concert® show, Tony has taken Branson by storm and is now in his 15th HIT season! Voted Branson, Missouri Entertainer of the Year in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008! Tony Roi’s “Elvis & More” Show is a fresh and new delivery of Tony’s tribute to Elvis.BMG/SONY gold-record recording artist TONY ROI…has the look, moves, and voice...along with the passion…that made Elvis the King of Rock ‘N Roll. Backed by his “Powerhouse Band” and his very talented Angel singers, Tony offers an authentic showcase of Elvis Presley music that is unmatched anywhere! By popular demand, just for his fans, Tony also performs incredible songs from other artists that Elvis influenced. In addition to this…Tony has created a truly unique show as he also includes several of his own original songs into his second set…wonderfully written and arranged by Tony.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Tony Roi's show is a must see. He has the most beautiful male voice I have ever heard. Tony does a wonderful performance of Elvis's songs, but so wonderfully performs other performer's songs as well as some of his own. This year he adds a gospel segment on the Sunday afternoon show which is outstanding. I have several of Tony's CD's, but 'Ultimate Performance' is my favorite - absolutely wonderful! Tony is truly a gifted performer!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Tony is so very talented and always has time for his fans!! Don't miss this show!!!!!!! First he is gorgeous....Second he can s-I-n-g and make your toes curl...and his band and singers are great!! If friends or family come to Branson the place to go, especially the ladies...go see Tony!!!

1  Thank Glenda S
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Tony entertains just as Elvis would have done. His shows are amazing. Tremendous person as well as awesome talent. Always there for the fans. I always see Tony every time I visit Branson

2  Thank epfanKansas
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I got to see Tony for the first time in June with 3 other ladies for a girls weekend away & his show was the highlight of my adventure. He not only sounded like Elvis but looked like him too. The way he interacts with the audience made it so much fun. We each had the chance to take pictures with him & visit awhile too. It's very obvious he loves what he does & the fact that he takes time with the fans put him in #1 spot for me. We are coming back in the fall & bringing a couple more girls with us to share in the fun!!! If time allows I'd like to see the gospel show too. I cannot say enough about Tony Roi. It's a must see show.

1  Thank TraciWeibling
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Third time I have seen Tony. Real good show well worth the money. I saw Elvis twice no one will ever match him on stage but Tony is close.