“Great Elvis!”

Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience
Ranked #75 of 158 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: After 18 years as Elvis in the Legends in Concert® show, Tony has taken Branson by storm and is now in his 15th HIT season! Voted Branson, Missouri Entertainer of the Year in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008! Tony Roi’s “Elvis & More” Show is a fresh and new delivery of Tony’s tribute to Elvis.BMG/SONY gold-record recording artist TONY ROI…has the look, moves, and voice...along with the passion…that made Elvis the King of Rock ‘N Roll. Backed by his “Powerhouse Band” and his very talented Angel singers, Tony offers an authentic showcase of Elvis Presley music that is unmatched anywhere! By popular demand, just for his fans, Tony also performs incredible songs from other artists that Elvis influenced. In addition to this…Tony has created a truly unique show as he also includes several of his own original songs into his second set…wonderfully written and arranged by Tony.
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Tony is so good looking and fun and sounds just like the King! Looks good too!!!!!
His voice is awesome!

1  Thank CLOZAC

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The only reason i come to Branson, it was the last show of the season, and we had a blast, I cant wait until 2013 and we get to start over with all the fun of Tony Roi and more

3  Thank jenng66
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I first went to his show during the summer and now I wish I could have went to his shows a lot sooner. Tonys show is the best show ever in Branson or probly the world! I absolutely love him and his show. He sings and looks like Elvis and he brings u closer to the king of rock and rolls songs and how they became the greastest songs. He truely is an amazing person on and off stage I loved being around him after the show. He really and truely inspires me. I know I am writing this now but still there is still no words that can express my love for his show and him. I Love You Tony!!!!!

1  Thank OKCDURANT
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was the second time my wife and I have seen Tony's show. We saw him in Branson in 2009, and again in Branson in November, 2012. He is a dynamic performer, and his band was unbelievable - especially the drummer. After the show, we chatted with Tony in the lobby and took a few pictures. My wife is one of the hugest Elvis fans going, so our time to visit with him after the show was great. We will see him any time we can.

2  Thank Chip W
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I see Tony's show every time I am in Branson - at least 6 times per year and sometimes more than once in a week's visit. Tony has the most beautiful voice in town - maybe better than the King himself. Tony has the moves, looks and voice you won't want to miss. Tony writes music as well and has many beautiful songs that are originals. Don't miss his show which will be at the Jim Stafford Theatre in 2013.

1  Thank Donna W W