“Tony and his band rock!”

Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience
Ranked #72 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: After 18 years as Elvis in the Legends in Concert® show, Tony has taken Branson by storm and is now in his 15th HIT season! Voted Branson, Missouri Entertainer of the Year in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008! Tony Roi’s “Elvis & More” Show is a fresh and new delivery of Tony’s tribute to Elvis.BMG/SONY gold-record recording artist TONY ROI…has the look, moves, and voice...along with the passion…that made Elvis the King of Rock ‘N Roll. Backed by his “Powerhouse Band” and his very talented Angel singers, Tony offers an authentic showcase of Elvis Presley music that is unmatched anywhere! By popular demand, just for his fans, Tony also performs incredible songs from other artists that Elvis influenced. In addition to this…Tony has created a truly unique show as he also includes several of his own original songs into his second set…wonderfully written and arranged by Tony.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was the second time my wife and I have seen Tony's show. We saw him in Branson in 2009, and again in Branson in November, 2012. He is a dynamic performer, and his band was unbelievable - especially the drummer. After the show, we chatted with Tony in the lobby and took a few pictures. My wife is one of the hugest Elvis fans going, so our time to visit with him after the show was great. We will see him any time we can.

2  Thank Chip W
There are newer reviews for Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I see Tony's show every time I am in Branson - at least 6 times per year and sometimes more than once in a week's visit. Tony has the most beautiful voice in town - maybe better than the King himself. Tony has the moves, looks and voice you won't want to miss. Tony writes music as well and has many beautiful songs that are originals. Don't miss his show which will be at the Jim Stafford Theatre in 2013.

1  Thank Donna W W
Reviewed December 7, 2012

What an amazing voice!! Tony sounds like Elvis and brings back so many memories. He's wonderful with his fans and treats us with such respect and genuine appreciation. I've seen his show several times but this one was best. He looked so good in the suits and his band is the best as is the little backup singer. I like to hear his own songs too. He's just an amazing talent.

1  Thank Judy L
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My sister and I saw Tony's show Saturday Dec. 1st, and it is better than ever! Couldn't wait to see his Christmas show this year and as always, he did not disappoint. After 8 yrs of going to see him, his amazing voice still takes our breath away... All his different suits are beautiful and he looks GORGEOUS in them! Tony does a huge variey of songs.."Not only Elvis"...And they are ALL wonderfully done!! The TR Powerhouse Band and his Angel singer Stephanie are always incredible...They all have so much chemistry and are so fun to watch. Tony works really hard to make sure his fans are happy and it shows. He is such a sweetheart to everyone! Can't wait to see what he has in store for us next year. Miss all of you already Tony!! :)

1  Thank KCgirls2
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Tony's show is probably my favorite! He sings for two hours and you would swear you are in the room with Elvis. He is such a gracious entertainer. You can take pictures with him during the show and then he comes to the lobby after the show to meet each guest to visit, sign autographs and take more pics. He is unbelievable!