“Ten years!!”

Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience
Ranked #75 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: After 18 years as Elvis in the Legends in Concert® show, Tony has taken Branson by storm and is now in his 15th HIT season! Voted Branson, Missouri Entertainer of the Year in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008! Tony Roi’s “Elvis & More” Show is a fresh and new delivery of Tony’s tribute to Elvis.BMG/SONY gold-record recording artist TONY ROI…has the look, moves, and voice...along with the passion…that made Elvis the King of Rock ‘N Roll. Backed by his “Powerhouse Band” and his very talented Angel singers, Tony offers an authentic showcase of Elvis Presley music that is unmatched anywhere! By popular demand, just for his fans, Tony also performs incredible songs from other artists that Elvis influenced. In addition to this…Tony has created a truly unique show as he also includes several of his own original songs into his second set…wonderfully written and arranged by Tony.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been coming to Branson every year for the last 10 years and the reason is Tony Roi!! My friend and I come on a pilgrimage to honor the death aniversary of Elvis. Every August I am there in the audience on that day. I have seen many Elvis impersonators but nothing like Tony! If that doesn't tell you he is awesome maybe the fact that I have a 13 hour drive to get there might tip the scales. Thank you Tony for all the wonderful shows I have seen. As long as he does the trilogy and Moody Blues in the anniversary show, I am one happy camper :)

1  Thank Ronriane
There are newer reviews for Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Before I saw Tony's show I wondered why my sister saw his show every time she went to Branson. I have seen and enjoyed his show twice now and I understand why she goes to see his show every time. He has the voice, movements of Elvis. He is so appreciative of his fans, spends as much time as needed to talk to all the people at his show and take pictures. He makes you feel like he is singing just to you, awesome show!

1  Thank Kansastraveler113
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We saw Tony Sept. 6. 2012. I had front row center seats. He is amazing. All my friends say" I didn't know you were such an Elvis fan"-and my reply is " Yes, but I am more of a Tony Roi Fan"
His Elvis performances are incredible, but his own music is awesome!!!
Tony, I will be back! ( I need another one of those kisses at intermission!!!)

1  Thank mrsgus1972
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Tony Roi is the very best Elvis impersonator that I have ever seen. He not only looks exactly like him, but he sounds exactly like him as well. His voice is smooth like that of Elvis. He puts his entire self into the show. His band is dynamite and his backup singer, Stephanie Wilson has a great voice. She sang a Patsy Cline number, "Crazy" and she nailed it to perfection. Tony is truly an artist from the get go. He is an original. I felt like I was in the presence of Elvis himself. He not only did Elvis' songs, but some of his own material and it was all wonderful!

1  Thank Bonnie B
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our first show here in Branson. I liked the show more then I thought I woul.
Tony is a great artist.
He does a great job with Elvis stuff and does some of his own songs
Band was great. Loved the back up singer Stephanie Wilson great voice.
I was disappointed with the turn out maybe 40 people in the show