Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
Ranked #6 of 154 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinner and live entertainment features thirty-two horses and dozens of talented riders performing daring feats of trick riding and competition inside a huge 35,000-square-foot arena.
“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Your show is always great. It is a nice and relaxing meal! Very enjoyable! I have been to every season and love them all! I especially enjoy the patriotic theme at the end!

Visited August 2013

Overland Park, Kansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High Dollar But A Good Time”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The pre-show was excellent and if you want a less crazed, chaotic experience, go to the first show of the day and relax--you won't be amidst a crowd you can scarcely walk through at show changing time. Everything about the show was nice but three notes I would give the production: 1) The emcee's voice sounded like an infomercial voiceover (plastic and cheesy) instead of the well-developed character I would have expected from an entertainment company of this caliber; 2) When the cowboys jump over the wall and stand up on a collapsable platform that's kick-standed into place by a server, after the cowboy (in his very dirty boots that may or may not have animal feces on them from the arena), my server is in charge of collapsing that now filthy platform with bare hands that are used to immediately serve more of my family's food; and 3) Our server was fantastic and I had no way to leave her a tip on our credit card and we don't carry cash. To tip we had to wrestle and wade through throngs of people in another room (those exiting our show along with those who were waiting for the next show) to try and locate the ATM.

Otherwise, they're doing a great job!

Bryant, Arkansas
“Best Dinner Show in Branson”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I hadn't been there since our kids were very little (over 12 years now). The show was great all of those years ago, but we were really impressed with the new show this year. It is by far the BEST dinner show in Branson. The acts and the riders, not to mention all of the delicious food, was FANTASTIC!!! Thank you Dolly for another great experience. We will be back! :)

Visited August 2013

Altus, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great night of food & fun”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The show was awesome, the staff was very friendly, my favorite was seeing the Belgian horses out in the stalls! I fell in Love with Conner! A very beautiful horse! The only thing I would change is instead of chicken on the bone, serve boneless chicken breast and give 2 slices of the pork meat. Other wise it was great! I would defiantly go again!

“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I've been here multiple times and will continue to come back! My family and I absolutely love the show and food. We are anxious to make it to a Christmas show. I've heard great things about it!