“WE ENJOYED IT”

Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
Ranked #6 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinner and live entertainment features thirty-two horses and dozens of talented riders performing daring feats of trick riding and competition inside a huge 35,000-square-foot arena.
Little Rock, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“WE ENJOYED IT”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This was my second time visiting the Dixie Stampede in Branson. This time I returned with a party of 21, ranging in age of 2 months to 62. Everyone enjoyed themselves. The show was awesome and the horses were beautiful. The meal was fun and tasted fine. At first the younger kids were too engaged in the show to eat but they figured it out. I am a personal fan of the soup and I'm happy to know that you can order it off their website. One child in our group was chosen to participate in the show and several others got to buy the little flags. For those of you who did not go their website and or haven't read any reviews please note that you will not be given any silverware and that the kids plates are the same size as the adult. As long as somebody remembers to bring some hand sanitizer you will be fine. ENJOY!

Visited March 2013

Moore, Oklahoma, United States
“Fun”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Food was great and the show was fun. My kids had a blast! The little pigs were so cute and the ostrich races were hilarious.

Fort Worth, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Disappointing dinner & show”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Because this was a highly rated Branson attraction, we spent the high price tag for this very disappointing evening. To begin, the food is atrocious. I wasn't expecting truffles but wow, I would have preferred to sneak in food instead of silverware. There is no menu, so everyone gets the same thing, even kids. It was disgusting to see how much food is thrown away. The soup was cold and flavorless, the potato was frighteningly bad, the chicken was ok and so on. We all got our own whole chickens, even kids. Our kids ate off the chicken wings, and the corn on the cob and touched nothing else. None of us would have willingly eaten this meal a second time, so it was thrown away. As for the entertainment, it was better than the food, but overall kind of boring. If you have ever been to a state fair, or rodeo, you've seen it. They try to make a competition between the north and the south, which is somewhat irreverent to the reality of the civil war. Fortunately, during our meal, the north won, no thanks to the racing pigs. But if you love quantity over quality and enjoy rodeos and patriotic songs, this may be right up your alley!

1 Thank AC201255857
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Such a FUN show!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I had been wanting to go to this show for a long time, but just never did. I LOVED it! As did every other member of my group! The food was delicious, I truly don't understand how people can complain about it unless they just don't like this type of food. I thought that eating with your hands would be awful as I tend to like my utensils, but they really prepare the food so that you don't need them. It is a high energy, and very entertaining show, and I can't wait to go back at Christmas time!

Shawnee, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun dinner and show”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The food was real good, and the show kept us entertained. Dolly really has a great place in Branson. Better than I expected!