“No leg room”

Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
Ranked #6 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinner and live entertainment features thirty-two horses and dozens of talented riders performing daring feats of trick riding and competition inside a huge 35,000-square-foot arena.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The show was really good.I have bad knees and the bench seating was so tight I could not straighten out my legs and I was miserable so keep that in mind if it is an issue for you..and the food just really was not very good

1  Thank Hillbilly81
There are newer reviews for Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

My girls loved the show! The pre-show was also really neat!!! The horses were beautiful and being able to view them before the show would have been really neat if it wasn't so cold!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We loved this. It hasn't changed much since I went four years ago but it was still good clean fun. The food was good too!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is our family's FAVORITE show. We only chose 3 shows and even though this was the most expensive--it was worth every penny. We saw this show with the boys 3 years ago--but, they do a lot of changes to keep it worth coming back. Cheer for the Blue or the Gray--you will stay entertained every second. We learned from the last time--that the doggie bags they give are small and WEAK. You don't want to loose your food--and there is lots of it (there's just something about putting a whole chicken in front of a child that makes them not want to eat it--but, if you call the sliced pork tenderloin "ham" they are good with that). Bring an extra plastic grocery bag or two to help you get your doggie bags back to your room.

1  Thank Sharon95GCP
Reviewed March 23, 2013

It was $140+ for two adults and a child. But if you are willing to shell out the considerable cash, it is pretty good fun.

One odd thing: there was a card on the table reminding us that 20% was a good tip for good service. Now I believe in good tipping, but a great deal of the cost was the show, not the chicken and pork dinner. Just my thoughts.

Anyway, most of the hour and a half show (including pre-show) was amusing and my 10 year old loved it, especially being able to visit the horses. My husband and I enjoyed the food and the show. The 14 year old who did most of the pre-show is going to be a phenom. Go so you can say "I saw him when!"