“Fun and Finger Food”

Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
Ranked #6 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinner and live entertainment features thirty-two horses and dozens of talented riders performing daring feats of trick riding and competition inside a huge 35,000-square-foot arena.
Bryant, AR
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and Finger Food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Enjoyed the show but the meal is the same you get in just about ANY show of this type. It's good, but messy. Really not into eating with my fingers and would thing the establishment could afford silver or even plastic ware at the prices they charge. I will probably go back again one day as I enjoy the show and the food is ok (just not anything to rave about) but if you're looking for a bargain, you won't find it there. Sorry Dolly, love you to death but maybe a personal visit would make up for the little things lacking !

Visited July 2012

Springfield, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
“Dolly Parton”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always have to stop and have my dinner at Dolly's because they have the best show around and the food is excellent. the show does not last too long and they are always adding new acts for the audience to have a good time and do audience participation.

Visited August 2012
Missouri
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“An enjoyable time”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Really enjoyed the show, but not sitting elbow to elbow. All in all an enjoyable time watching the riders and the food was good. Although we thought it was a little pricey, we were glad we went.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Patricia C
Effingham, Ks.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best entertainment in Branson!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My family and I try to visit Branson twice a year! The Dixie Stampede is always on our must see list! The food and show are the best no matter what time of year! We are a family of limited resources and we thoroughly enjoy the Dixie Stampede! The staff is always courteous and helpful. Our Waiter was very friendly and was easy to engage in conversation when time allowed. It amazes me how quickly and efficiently the food is served to a large number of guests, I have been chosen to represent both the north and south on different occasions, and have won the "horseshoe pitch" at least once. No matter what season the Dixie Stampede and Branson, Mo. is always a hit with our family!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sparky06_13
Fort Smith, Arkansas
4 attraction reviews
“good show, fair food”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went here with family in 2010. I was surprised at the venue, I had expected more of a dinner table sort of set up. The seating is bleacher style with a long, continuous table in front of the seats. Dinner is very simple - soup, a quarter of a roasted chicken, some vegetables, and a roll. The dinner really could be left out; it's just a distraction from the show and there's much better fare to be had many places nearby. The show, however, is excellent. Very professionally presented and non-stop excitement.

Visited February 2012