“My new favorite!”

Table 22
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our focus at Table 22 is; Avant Garde cuisine with emphasis on ingredients and international cuisine. Our goal is to give our customers an experience threw food and wine. Mixing, matching, and manipulating flavors and textures. To give a wonderful dining experience. We are located at 114 E. Main Street Branson, Missouri. We are open from 5:00pm – 9:30pm dinner service only. Reservations are highly recommended. Wine can be purchased in house or at our sister store Palate Fine Wine and Provisions located two doors down with no corkage fee if purchased for th
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Incredible. Let me just say that Branson has the worst restaurant scene I have ever come across but this little gem makes up for everything. There were three of us and we were all trying things off of each other's plates. I won't go into detail of everything we had but nothing disappointed. This is one of those places I am so happy to have found and so glad it exists. You can tell that every facet of your dish is carefully considered by someone that knows food. Pork Chop, Korean Hanger Steak, Wagu Rib Eye + a variety of delicious and whimsical sides and awesome local salads = best meal I have had in a long time. It's a 2 hour drive for us but I will be going back and spending the night in Branson just to eat there.

2  Thank travgal

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Our group of 8 was looking for a "fine" dining place in Branson, and there are not more than one hand-full. One in the group Table 22 while looking though Zagat's website. I had checked in tripadvisor, but never came upon it. Chef was awesome, came out and talked to us, explained many entrees and then described the 4 ice creams/sorbets he made, awesome! Seats for 22, expect a slow meal, but be prepared to be impressed! We all enjoyed it all. Run, don't walk!

1  Thank GLewis53
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Finally! Truly good food in Branson! This is the only restaurant I have ever been to in Branson where there has not been a single "miss"... everything we ordered was delightful! It is pricy for those dining on a budget but I do not choose to eat greasy garbage to save a few dollars. I highly recommend the cheese platter! Fresh and delicious cheeses with fun accent pairings! The wine list is strange and hard to find a good safety wine... but Stewart (the sommelier) has excellent suggestions at reasonable prices! Order the Duck!! ... or wait... don't... they might run out and I want it! The service is impeccable with students from College of the Ozarks who are truly hard working and intelligent. The decor is a little modern and less romantic, but becomes cozy after a glass or two of wine!

1  Thank HopeTravelot
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I had read a wonderful review on this place extolling the chef-driven menu and the dedication to farm fresh ingredients prior to making our reservation. Good thing because when we walked up to the door, we almost turned around and left! The food was EXCELLENT! A bit edgy; but, oh, so good!! The service was attentive; but, really how bad could the service be with two servers and three tables?! The thing that make us want to turn and run was the DECOR!!! OMG!! It is AWFUL!! I mean, really, with the type of menu and the type of prices the owners are looking for a certain customer to fill their seats. Well, I assure you, the type of customer that will spend that kind of money is MUCH more sophisticated that to be comfortable dining in PLASTIC, ORANGE chairs with PLASTIC tables sans tablecloths! I mean it looked like a BAD diner! The curb appeal is just TERRIBLE! I go to high-end, fine dining establishments for the food, service and ambiance. If one of those is off, I'm not likely to return. Generally the food and service can be tweaked to ensure better future experiences. However, that decor must change prior our return to Branson or our $300 for dinner will go elsewhere!

3  Thank rjflo2