“FAMILY AND FRIENDS!”
Review of Brady Lunch with Greg Brady - CLOSED

Brady Lunch with Greg Brady
More attraction details
Owner description: Get to know Barry Williams up close and personal. This unique production will take you down memory lane with an intimate portrait of Williams’ life and a montage of the Brady Bunch phenomenon. Barry, along with his live band and accompanying vocalists will display his incredible showmanship and seemingly endless talent as you dine in style. Join Barry for Lunch and get to know the “real” Greg Brady.
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I can't begin to explain how I feel when I visit them. I feel like I am at home and everyone is so nice and giving and loving , not only in the show but when you get to see them and take pictures. It's like I came back to my 70's family. In this day and age you want to feel safe and have fun. I don't know how they did it but I feel like I am back in the 70's and I should find my elephant pants! For 2 hours I am so happy I don't want to go home, That is the only sad part I have to go home . I HOPE THEY STAY FOREVER!.................LOVE GEORGETTE

2  Thank josettecollins

Reviewed June 3, 2012

The first half was full of nostalgia from the Brady Bunch days...very entertaining! The Brady Kids dancers and singers were very talented!! The food was very good and was served by the cast after the show started...neat touch. Second half was literally like sitting in a Broadway show. Touching tribute to Mr. Williams father at the end of the show was touching, and it reminds you to validate your love for your family every chance you get. Meeting Barry Williams after the show in the lobby was icing on the cake...he's so personable and friendly!!! Don't miss this show when you're in town!!!

4  Thank Corey J
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Barry Williams puts on a very good show - just enough 70's and Brady remineiscing paired with other songs from Broadway and on a family/hometown. He interacted with everyone in the show (it was small crowd) and his Brady Kids did a good job. The food however was not good at all - the chicken was a processed chunk of meat ( it reminded me of the style that is placed on sandwiches at Subway), there was a few slices of smoked sausage and roast beef - along with mixed veggies,baked beans and a corn muffin. There was a lot of food but not a lot that I cared to finish eating. Go for the show, not the meal.

5  Thank Kccey
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Remineisce with "Gregg Brady" from The Brady Bunch. He comes out into the audience while entertaing . Singing is something else he does very well.
Lunch is served during the show. Food is delicious , just the right temprature and pleanty to fill you up.

You won't be sorry you went to this show.

3  Thank Mary Jane H