“Good burgers”

Dining options: Late Night
Bethalto, Illinois
“Good burgers”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Good burgers and fries made fresh to order. You have several options for burger toppings. They have free shelled peanuts to eat while waiting for your food. The fries are excellent. If your looking for just a burger place this is it.

Holts Summit, Missouri
“Great Burger”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you just want a great burger that's just like home made, if you make them good at home, then this is the place. When we went it was crowded and the wait seemed to be a little long. But, as I looked around I saw a bus had just pulled in and they were overwhelmed. Did I want my burger now? Of course, but, I had to wait my turn. The burger and fries were worth it. I got a double bacon cheese burger with "everything" on it and could not get my big mouth over it! The bread was good, the meat patties were not paper thin and the bacon tasted real, not like some other fast food places. The help was friendly, especially for the noon rush ( bad timing for us to get there) and the bus load of people. This place is not a restaurant, it's a burger shack as named, but the burgers were tasty, huge and the staff friendly. It also cost me quite a bit less to feed a family of four (adults) than to play one round of putt putt golf too.

Wichita Falls, Texas
“Awesome burger and fries!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We heard they had good burgers and tried them out and it was very good! Fresh hand formed burgers and real French fries not frozen!!

Visited August 2013
Kimberling City
“Not good for the money”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Food was not of good quality, over priced, bad service. Would have been better to go to Billy Bob's or McDonalds which I don't like either. I do like Billy Bob's

Visited August 2013
“Not as avertised!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

They have good selection of toppings.
The berger was average.
They advertise fresh fries, but it is limp and soggy not the fresh cut and cooked correctly.
For berger shack, they do not have onion rings!
The tables were not cleaned. We cleaned our table, it seems like they have no management and just a bunch of young teenagers working the place!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Burger Shack? Share your experiences!