“Great burgers & fries”

Dining options: Late Night
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Great burgers & fries”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Atmosphere was fun, employees very pleasant & helpful. Burgers were GREAT!! Definitely will return on our next trip to Branson.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Average, At Best”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I, along with her parents, ate at the Burger Shack on a Saturday afternoon. The four of us ate for $43 – which I feel was too high for the food that we received (see picture of food). Our shakes took around 5 minutes and they were not bad. Our burgers and fries took closer to 20 minutes and I was disappointed with the size of the burger and the overall taste. I have had better burgers at McDonald’s.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA
“Great Burgers & Fries”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great burgers and fries. It did take about 30 minutes to get it and the place was crowded at 1:30pm on Sat for lunch, but it's worth it because they are actually cooking your food instead of just heating up.

Auburn, IL
“Fun, Friendly and Fantastic Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went in late and found our first happy, genuine smile of the day. They have homemade fries (literally boxes of potatoes for décor), the grilled cheese was on inverted buns and the cheese salty but still good, loved the free peanuts! The best part though was it was time to close and they came around and asked everyone if they wanted anything else before they shut down the system (sometimes you get your shake after your done with dinner) and when an older couple noticed them putting up chairs and asked if they were closing the young man said, "No No, don't hurry at all!! I'm just doing a little cleaning up but you take as long as you want it's not going to hurt anything!" Did have to laugh when I told the manager what a good job his staff did and he gave me a sheet to go to tripadvisor to tell them :) I told him I was already doing it :)

Visited July 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Burger and fried”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Low cost, great taste! Can get sauted mushrooms and pepper as choices on your burger. Fries cooked in peanut oil. Free peanuts while you wait. Little outdoor seating. Made a good, quick meal for a family on a budget. Appeared clean ~ staff was great !

Visited July 2013