See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2018

I stayed here a couple of times and it was clean and service was good, The rooms are nice and the pool for the family was kept up and was a lot of fun, kids and wife enjoyed the location close to the shows and good food. Great Place to stay!!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

For a last
Minute place to stay it was pretty decent. Clean, comfortable enough and the staff were nice. It wasn't scary like some places can be. It was close to other areas in Brandon near the main road.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and from are past experience it has been remodel. We love the craft mall right nextdoor, and not far from the strip. We will be staying there again

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded April 7, 2017

Thank you very much, Look forword to seeing you again

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

My older mother and I decided to visit Branson a day early before we met up with extended family at our rental. We had no place in mind to spend an extra night. Our criteria was cheap and clean. Our room was 207 and the bed linens were brand new so yes, clean. The carpet was clean and furniture not dusty. Also the bathroom was clean.

Downfalls... no wifi. I had to hang out in the office to get wifi. The bathtub had cigarette burns, yet this is a non smoking room. But again, the bathtub was clean. The service was slow but friendly. The worst part was that the door jam to our room had been kicked open at one point and was in desperate need of repair. The dead bolt had screws missing so it didn't catch. That's pretty sketchy to me! Ugh. But the price was $44.00 including tax so.... I guess all in all aside from the door, it's what we were looking for. This place just seems a little run down for my liking.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded April 8, 2017

THANK YOU, hope to see you this year. We have been working on are rooms to better serve you , We have updated are wifi also

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

This is not a hotel for Branson visitors. It is full of homeless residents. This place is filthy, you can smell marijuana the instant you park in the lot. This place needs to be bulldozed! I got a refund and went elsewhere!

Date of stay: July 2016