See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

This is not a hotel for Branson visitors. It is full of homeless residents. This place is filthy, you can smell marijuana the instant you park in the lot. This place needs to be bulldozed! I got a refund and went elsewhere!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Orlandobassman78
Reviewed July 16, 2016

stayed here for the last 6 or more years. always was friendly and clean. but this year we made reservations weeks ahead and ask for room 210.and was told we would get it. the office called us back at least 4 times to confirm our room. also made reservations for our friends coming from Ar. we got to the motel at 2;00. and when we walked in the guy said WE ARE FULL! but then checked our reservation. and found it.and were told the room wasn't clean yet. also our friends didn't have a room. but did find one for them. we didn't get into the room till 4;00. we didn't get the room we wanted. we got a lot of bug bites. this is the last stay here for us had poor service.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank JACKIEBWinona
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Deserves "0" stars. The room stunk likes cigarettes and other unknown aromas. There were cigarette butts on the floor, nightstand and in the toilet (which had pee stains around the rim). There were soiled washcloths on the floor next to and under the bed. The ceiling above the tub was covered with mold.

When I came in late at night, there were people in the parking lot that appeared to be angry that I was there. I am not sure what I was interrupting. Much of the motel was uninhabitable and appeared to be in need of being condemned.

The pool was empty and would have been nice in this hot weather.

This is the worst motel I have ever been in and I have traveled extensively.

In short, if you need a motel and there are no other options, sleep in your car or on a park bench or in jail before you choose this one.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Mike R
Reviewed June 6, 2016

checked in---the grey haired skinny dude was pissed off that he had an arrival---he was rude and calice in his comments---said he was trying to sleep---sorry we should have stayed somewhere else and not interrupted his sleep cycle----carpet filthy--had black stains on the bottoms of our feet---mini fridge didn't work---tried to talk to someone after 7 pm---no one to be found---my advice---avoid this place---after 10pm gangster looking lowriders occupying the parking lot---if I wanted a night like this I would have visited new jersey

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank yaddoog33
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a week. Pretty clean, close to everything, wifi not that good and not all the outlets worked but for the price is a good place to stay. Room had a sofa bed, small fridge and microwave.

Date of stay: April 2016