“Great Place, Great Service, And Comfy”
Review of Queen Anne I Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Queen Anne I Motel
Ranked #132 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My girlfriend and I went to Branson to visit Silver Dollar City and found this great motel. We stopped in and was offered to see the room before we could even mention it adding to the friendly welcome we received upon walking in making the service in our opinion GREAT! The king size bed was really comfortable and we slept wonderfully! Oh yes, they will see our faces again. We would recommend this place to anyone on a budget or not. It's right on the strip and close to everything! We loved it!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Allan C
There are newer reviews for Queen Anne I Motel

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We got into town real late the night before we had our condo reservations. This was the only place we could find a room. It was a good place to sleep. The beds were comfy. The room was outdated but clean. The service was great!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We made an unexpected trip to Branson and this hotel was available for $39 a night. I had read some bad reviews but stopped and asked to see the room before I stayed. The room was clean and functional, no frills. If you just need a room for sleep, this will do.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank michellebobby2009
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in July and it was great, so we brought the kids down last weekend. Crystal and all the staff was great in assisting us with the reservations, places to visit, and accommodating our requests. They were very friendly and our room was big enough for the 6 of us. We enjoyed our stay and will reccommend it to others. Thanks guys and we will see ya next year!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Gretchen W
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel has consistently been the best beds in town.(for any price!) I have stayed in many hotels in Branson. I have found it hard to get a good bed and pillows. The rooms here are clean. I stay here because I think it is well worth the money! After six years of staying here in this hotel every time , I think this is the only one I will stay in. All the staff is very courteous and helpful. I stayed May 8 thru May 10 of this year.(2013) The experience made me feel like I was almost family. Everyone was very nice. I don't know where these other people are staying, but my room was very clean. It has always been consistently clean! I am a non-smoker and my room never smelled of smoke! The Queen Anne hotel is very good.
I love the location! My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Randy M
brooke g, Manager at Queen Anne I Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Me and my friend stayed here for 2 weeks. At first it was ok. The mangers Brooke and Ray were very helpful,but as time went by it went downhill. We were asked to changed rooms and got a down floor room. I thought at first no problem. They put us in a no smoking room with no wifi reception at all. We couldn't even get toilet paper from them. You could only change towels and linens on Wednesday only. Now several people who were weekly tenants there that we knew have moved out also. I do not recommend this hotel at all weekly or nightly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Scotie C
Reviewed February 28, 2013

we have stayed here twice now once in sept 2012 and feb 2013 they have done upgrades in between stays. i think new managment took over as the place is alot cleaner. the first stay was a spare of the moment thing almost all hotels in branson were booked so we decided to give em a try it was dirty and scary but cheap! as most hotel/motels close for the season in branson and reopen in march we figured since they were open we would give them another try their was a new gal and guy at check in they were so friendly and nice . we stayed in room 314 it was very clean and even had a microwave and mini fridge! looks like they are trying to update and clean up it could be a very nice property if they paint and clean carpet get new etc.!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family