“$39 and clean” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #127 of 149 Hotels in Branson
Bossier City, Louisiana
“$39 and clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We made an unexpected trip to Branson and this hotel was available for $39 a night. I had read some bad reviews but stopped and asked to see the room before I stayed. The room was clean and functional, no frills. If you just need a room for sleep, this will do.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank michellebobby2009

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Pleasant Hill, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in July and it was great, so we brought the kids down last weekend. Crystal and all the staff was great in assisting us with the reservations, places to visit, and accommodating our requests. They were very friendly and our room was big enough for the 6 of us. We enjoyed our stay and will reccommend it to others. Thanks guys and we will see ya next year!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Gretchen W
Colt, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel has consistently been the best beds in town.(for any price!) I have stayed in many hotels in Branson. I have found it hard to get a good bed and pillows. The rooms here are clean. I stay here because I think it is well worth the money! After six years of staying here in this hotel every time , I think this is the only one I will stay in. All the staff is very courteous and helpful. I stayed May 8 thru May 10 of this year.(2013) The experience made me feel like I was almost family. Everyone was very nice. I don't know where these other people are staying, but my room was very clean. It has always been consistently clean! I am a non-smoker and my room never smelled of smoke! The Queen Anne hotel is very good.
I love the location! My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Randy M
brooke g, Manager at Queen Anne I Motel, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again!
Branson, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Me and my friend stayed here for 2 weeks. At first it was ok. The mangers Brooke and Ray were very helpful,but as time went by it went downhill. We were asked to changed rooms and got a down floor room. I thought at first no problem. They put us in a no smoking room with no wifi reception at all. We couldn't even get toilet paper from them. You could only change towels and linens on Wednesday only. Now several people who were weekly tenants there that we knew have moved out also. I do not recommend this hotel at all weekly or nightly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Scotie C

Travelers are raving about these Branson hotels

North Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

we have stayed here twice now once in sept 2012 and feb 2013 they have done upgrades in between stays. i think new managment took over as the place is alot cleaner. the first stay was a spare of the moment thing almost all hotels in branson were booked so we decided to give em a try it was dirty and scary but cheap! as most hotel/motels close for the season in branson and reopen in march we figured since they were open we would give them another try their was a new gal and guy at check in they were so friendly and nice . we stayed in room 314 it was very clean and even had a microwave and mini fridge! looks like they are trying to update and clean up it could be a very nice property if they paint and clean carpet get new etc.!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have driven by this hotel and it's sister hotel, Victoria Inn, for years now. From the outside it is very cute and I always thought it would be so fun to stay sometime. Our normal hotel was full, so I went online to see reviews on Victorian Inn and they said it wasn't modern, but clean. So I called and the lady who answered was so helpful, but suggested, since we had children, to check and see if their other hotel right down the street had room as they had the pool, not them. I got ahold of her son at the other hotel and again, he was so pleasent and easy to talk to. Our rate was $96 and some change for 2 nights. What a great price and atleast reviews said it was clean. We got there and they were doing karoke in the parking lot. The quality reminded me a lot of what I had experienced at beach hotels in CA. so I didn't think it was so bad. Paint was coming off railings, and our hotel door still used keys that hardly opened the door knob and some of the wall paper was peeling. But, it was clean and they were friendly. However, one of the fitted sheets came off the bed and I was horrified. The box spring was so deteriorated and it looked like something was eating through it in the upper corner. The mattress was dirty and I was disgusted. I was nervous all night about bed bugs and kept my stuff off the bed and floor. There was a blanket on the clothes rack that smelled horrible and probably isn't being washed between occupants. Then, as I was leaving, I saw 2 women who were cleaning and carrying off linen, one with a cigarette in her hand. She was smoking while cleaning. YUCK! Sooo, the bathroom and sink seemed clean on the surface, and they were very friendly, but the thought of sleeping on those beds and pillows makes me ill. I have itched for 2 days now and have little bites under my shirt area. I'm not for sure if they are bed bugs, but after seeing that mattress, I would not be surprised. For the price, I wish we could stay there again, but it was not worth it for what I slept on and I definately would not take young children there again. Oh, and it seemed like everyone smoked, everywhere I turned. We were in the pool and people were sitting next to it smoking....workers smoking while cleaning, people standing outside their rooms smoking.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
4 Thank cadream2
Little Rock
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

It should be rated under one star. I picked it because of location & my last minute confusion. Basically if you can accept the following conditions, go ahead book it. First, carpet smells like urine, hallway stings, linens have stains, dusts all over blankets, only 4 thin pillows available (when asked for extra, we were given 2 extra bath towels and a pet pillow!), no refrigerator, no microwave, terribly weak Wi-fi, dirty and cracked sink & bath tub, shower curtain likes look never been changed since 1st day of business - it smells horrible and has molds. Funniest thing was no maid cleaning service. We stayed for 2 nights. When we returned to hotel at night and found out the room was still uncleaned, I asked the front desk lady. She asked me to pick up all used towels to her and exchanged for some clean ones. So, ended up I acted as a maid, I made the beds, stocked up clean towels, empty trash. What a whole new experience that I never had before! By the way, I am not talking about one room. We booked 2 rooms & we had turned down 2 other worse rooms before we picked the final ones. So the above terrible conditions basically applied to the whole hotel. In a conclusion, I will not recommend to any one I know, even my enemies or put my pet there!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family