“Great Stay! Would Stay Again!”

The Brick House Hotel
Ranked #50 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Virtually everything about this hotel was pleasing to us. All rooms open to the inside, which is my preference, and everything was clean and updated. We didn't eat at the hotel, because my Husband has to have his big breakfast buffet fix while we're in Branson. I went one morning though, and was very impressed with what was available...and it was good too!
Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful as well.
The only fault I could find (and it was a very small one) was that one evening our show went very long (a dinner/hypnosis show...very good, by the way...http://www.jecobiesmindplay.com/) and we arrived back at the hotel just before midnight. We knew the front lobby would be closed, but we had to walk to the back (very steep) to a door where we could enter with our key card. Had we known, we would have just parked back there to start with.
In any event, this is a very clean, quiet, and modestly priced hotel that is well worth the money for it's convenient location, easy access, and more-than-adequate rooms.
We WILL stay again on our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Cowetanonna,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. It was a pleasure to serve you during your stay. I'm glad you found us to be helpful & friendly, clean, updated and affordable. Those are the 4 most important things we strive to achieve I do apologize for the inconvenience of your walk to the rear parking lot entrance late at night. Our front lot parking is limited but we have ample parking in the rear lot and found that to be the most convenient entry for 24 hour building access. Our guest appreciate the security of locked entrances and well lit parking but I can see how it would have been an inconvenience not to have been informed upon check in of the late access procedures. My apologies and we will work diligently toward correcting this oversight. I am pleased that you would stay with us again and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your continued support.
Peggy Heiser, GM Brick House Hotel.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

While this is not the fanciest place to stay in Branson in terms of bells and whistles, it was a great place to crash and rest for the night. My room was very clean and everything was in good working order. I am on a night shift schedule, and even with my odd sleeping hours, I was able to sleep soundly without disturbance.

The rates are great. The WiFi was easily as good as what I have at home. I had no hassles checking in or out, and the staff I interacted with were helpful and professional. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Amanda B
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Kansas City guest.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate your positive comments and feedback. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future and hope that we can earn a 5 star review with your next visit.
Peggy Heiser

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed at this hotel from 12/27/13 to 12/30/13. Our room was extremely clean. The breakfast was hot and fresh. It included waffles, eggs and biscuits and gravy. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Branson. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a clean, affordable place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BigDog6886
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We're pleased you were happy with your accommodations. We are a small Hotel with a small crew and we work very hard to ensure each guest is satisfied. Your feedback helps keep us informed and on the right track. Thank you again and we look forward to your return visit.
Peggy H.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Very updated, clean, great service, would not change a thing! Breakfast was fresh, hot and enjoyable. Beds were very comfortable and We never heard any noise. We will diffinently be back. The location is close to restaurants, entertainment, shopping and is in an area where the traffic is tolerable.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Diane T
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your positive comments. I am happy you found us to be a satisfying place to stay while in Branson. We are fortunate to be able to meet many wonderful people here at the Brick House and we're more than a little pleased when our guest let us know they enjoyed their stay. Thank You very much and come see us again.
Peggy Heiser

Reviewed November 21, 2013

would def stay here again,very well run,clean,good location and they gave us an excellent rate.It's well located,close to everything.Rooms are quiet.Parking is not a problem.Wifi worked well,good breakfast,nice pool.Have stayed in several other places in branson,this was much better,Will stay here on next trip

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Thank you for the positive comments. I am pleased you found us to be clean, friendly and reasonably priced. I appreciate your review and business. We will strive to continue to provide the same excellent service that earns us our high rating on tripadvisor. Please come back and stay with us on your next trip to Branson.
Peggy H and staff.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Based on other reviews we stayed at The Brick House. Peggy (Manager) was very helpful in getting us show tickets, recommending sights, and giving directions. The breakfast were some of the best we have ever had. Very friendly staff. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Francis119
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Iowa Guest,
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your business and I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast.
I hope you can make it back to Branson and come see us again.
Peggy H

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Based on trip advisor reviews and availability, I chose Brick House as our place to stay...and I am so happy I did. The service from Peggy was as kind as kind could be. She truly went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable, and I will remember her all the days of my life for it. She obviously cares not only for the hotel and the job she has there--she honestly cares for people, and that makes all the difference.
The rooms were spic-and-span clean, the showers had great water pressure, the breakfast was well-attended and hot. The price was absolutely right. I'm impressed. I am also now a loyal customer. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear LH of Lone Jack,
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your kind words and I will remember you and your family as well. I was happy to do whatever I could to make your family have a more comfortable stay. It was an easy task, you were gracious guests. I feel honored and blessed by your words and I'm happy you chose us. Thanks for sharing.
Peggy H