“Good deal”

The Brick House Hotel
Ranked #50 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The room was tastefully decorated although a little dark both in the room and hallway. It was clean and we got a great deal. There are so many places to pick from so I would probably choose a different place next time but you really cannot beat their 4 night deal. The breakfast could be improved since it was basically cereal, toast, bananas. But for the price, you can eat out a breakfast or two! The location is a bit removed from the action if you need that.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lana S
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you for your review. We also believe we are a good deal for Branson travelers. Our rooms are clean, the building is modern and updated and we are at your service 24 hours a day. Our location is less than a mile off of the 76 'strip'. We intersect closely with alternate routes around Branson to avoid the heavy traffic congestion and you can get to any Branson theater, attraction or restaurant within minutes. Our location is ideal for most as we are near Silver Dollar City, Sight and Sound theater, Pierce arrow theater, all very popular shows in town. Our continental breakfast is complimentary meaning it is not added into the room rate and consist of fresh waffles made to order by our staff. Assorted oatmeal, assorted cold cereals, yogurt, assorted muffins, assorted donuts, fresh baked biscuits and sausage gravy, fruit cocktail, banana's, apples, peanut butter, assorted jelly, juice, wheat and white toast, milk, coffee, tea and cocoa. We appreciate you giving us a try. Nice, clean & comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate in Branson MO, that is what we offer......... we hope that you find what you are looking for in your search. Best wishes from my staff and I. Sincerely, Peggy Heiser

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My spouse and I have visited Branson once a year for the past 5 years. We have stayed in hotels that were on the higher price of our budget and the rooms or the service were not that well, and we've stayed in hotels that were lower in price and you pretty much get what you pay for. I must say the Brick House Hotel met all of our expectations. When we first pulled into the parking lot, I was a little hesitant. Not that the hotel looked bad; it looked small at first sight. But our room was very comfortable. I slept very well in the bed. The room included a refrigerator, which was an advantage. The breakfast was fantastic. The staff was wonderful. And to top it off, the rates were reasonable. I would definitely be visiting this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Kansas City Guest,
Thanks to reviews such as yours the secret is getting out! Thank you so much for letting everyone know you enjoyed your stay. I really appreciate that you took the time to review us and that we met all your expectations. Please come see us again when you plan to visit Branson. We look forward to each return visit.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I, along with another couple travel to the Branson area several times a year. Because there are so many hotels/motels/inns etc. to choose from we stay a different place each time. We are always looking for "the place" which to us means clean, well maintained, friendly at a good price. After staying at The Brick House Hotel our search is over. It will be our go-to choice from now on. Thank you Peggy & staff for making our stay a great one!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear New Friend,
Wow!!! I read reviews all the time for my Hotel and even our competitors so I can stay in touch with what my guest want and need from their lodging experience. Each review we get is an exciting opportunity to learn, grow and appreciate. I have to say for some reason this one touched me more than most, I actually teared up a bit when reading it. My staff and I are very passionate about what we do and the service we provide.......it's truly and honor to earn ones repeat business in this highly competitive market of Branson, MO. I appreciate your time and comments and my staff will be pleased to know they were successful in creating a pleasant experience.
With Warm Regards,
Peggy Heiser
Brick House Hotel

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stayed at this property several times when it was a Motel 6. It is even better now. The staff are great, the prices reasonable, rooms clean and comfortable. We tried to book for this October, but they were already sold out. Call early!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I'm so happy you were pleased with your stay! It sounds like you appreciated our upgrades since this building was a Motel 6 in the past. Thanks for letting us know. As for October reservations, we are busy indeed but we still have many openings, try us again and see if there has been a cancellation for the dates you were seeking. I'd hate to miss an opportunity to host a friend of the Brick House Hotel's stay in Branson! Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we will always appreciate our guest so please do keep coming back!
Warmly,

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Me and my wife stayed here on a very slow Sunday night. The hotel was great and Peggy (the GM) was extremely nice and helpful. I can't see there being a much better place to stay for the price and location. This hotel is very close to the Tanger outlets and Silver Dollar City. We will f

1  Thank Jarrod P
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

I really appreciate your review and my honorable mention. I am lucky enough to do what I love doing, serving my guest... and the guests that visit us become our friends very quickly. We are happy you were pleased with the service during your stay and we hope you return many times. Sincerely, Peggy H

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed here during a slow time in Branson. Nice rooms and friendly owners. Didn't eat much of the breakfast but it looked fine. Very good price and a not too busy street. They have a card you put on your bed when you want your sheets changed. Only complaint was our sheets weren't changed a couple of times when card was on the bed. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate your time and opinion as our valued customer. I have to personally offer my apologies for our failure to change your sheets on the additional requested days. Our regular housekeeping policy dictates that sheets are changed every 3rd night during extended stays. During your 5 day stay we did indeed change your sheets on the regularly scheduled day. As a matter of fact I did this myself as I help out my staff in the back of the house from time to time. I do recall upon your checkout you mentioned the failure of the housekeeping staff to change your sheets the following two nights. I did address this and reminded the staff to pay special attention to additional requests from our guest. They feel as badly as I do and are very sorry that we missed an opportunity to please our guest. I hope you will stay with us again in the future and give us a chance to make it up to you. Again, I am pleased you found us to be a "good place to stay". We missed our mark however as we all strive to be the "best place to stay". Thanks for keeping us on our toes and holding us accountable. You are an appreciated member of our family of guest.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My family came down for labor day.We had a wonderful time.Found the service to be the best that i have had in years.Felt like we were at home vary clean place.We will be back because rates were reasonable.We Had a good time at the pool

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Guest,
I'm so happy you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend with us. I'm very thankful for your business and am pleased to hear that you received the excellent service that is the minimum expectation here at the Brick House Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay.
Warmly,