TripAdvisor
Branson
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews waffles biscuits and gravy room was clean breakfast attendant continental breakfast red route staff was very friendly convenient location the entire staff stay there again three nights each morning nothing fancy a great stay branson vacation off season water pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel is great. The entire hotel is no smoking. The towels don't stink, the bedding doesn't stink--nothing smells like a lot of hotels that allows smoking in some rooms. The staff were the friendliest that I have ever seen. They went out of their way to accommodate us on everything that we asked. The price was great as well as the location. I will never stay anywhere else while in Branson. Give them a try, they are amazing.

2  Thank Mary B
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review. To be called the "Best In Branson" is quite an honor. My staff and I thank you so much for the positive feedback. We love our guests! It's our pleasure to be of service. Please come back and tell your friends.
Sincerely Peggy Heiser

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Very good value. Clean room with updated interior and comfy bed. Very quiet and off the strip but easy access to everything. Biscuits and gravy were very good at breakfast. They let us check in early without blinking. We would definitely stay again!

3  Thank KGbaok
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm so happy you enjoyed your room, the service and the breakfast. We're fortunate to have a great location and I'm happy you found it easy to access all of your sites while you were here. We look forward to your next visit. :)
Kindly,

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I am very pleased with my stay everything was perfect. It has very comfortable beds and a impressive breakfast room with excellent service I am definitely come back next year! Check the best hotel I have stayed at in branson and definitely spreading the word.

3  Thank hicks176
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate the opinion of each and every guest, it helps us to work toward a higher standard of customer service. I'm happy you were pleased with your stay. Please come back to see us each time you visit Branson.
Sincerely, Peggy Heiser

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was a great hotel for a great price. The beds were very comfortable (they weren't very soft but I like a harder bed) with very nice fluffy pillows. I used my own pillow because I like a flat pillow but they were very nice. The rooms seem like they have been recently redecorated and looked very nice. The breakfast downstairs was a nice surprise since we didn't know about it till that morning. They provided stuff to make waffles, several cereals and milk, some juice and fruit and some amazing biscuits and gravy. We had a room on the street side and I did not notice much traffic noise at all and I was very glad the windows opened for some fresh air. My only "complaint" is the colored flashing lights that are mounted on the outside of the building. We assumed they would turn off around bedtime but they continued flashing all night. It wasn't bad but you could see it flashing around the edges of the curtains.
Other than that, this was a great hotel and I would totally stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our property. I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay and would return to stay with us again. I am adressing the issue with the lights, they are on a timer and not manually controlled but I will be installing heavier black out blinds on the street side rooms to make the rooms more comfortable for guest so the flashing lights will not be a problem in the future. I appreciate all of the nice compliments about comfort and breakfast etc.
I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My wife and I brought our elderly mothers to Branson. We were looking for a smaller, clean and comfortable place to stay. Peggy and Rodney are good people and quite friendly. They good care of us while staying at the Brick House. Breakfast is just enough so as to get us out the door quickly for the morning shows. We would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. To the Brick House staff, have a Happy Holiday. CV

Room tip: For a comfortable stay talk to Peggy or Rodney. Note, the Brick House does not have a fitness center, however I gave them an excellent so as not to lower their overall score. ( No sure how to rate the fitness center for hotels who do not have a fitness center such as the brick house.)
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear Indiana guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us of your stay. I'm very pleased with the staff; it sounds as though they were successful in making your stay enjoyable and comfortable. I'm so happy we could accomodate you and your family. It was very nice visiting with you at the front desk and I look forward to your return visit. Thank you for the holiday blessing and I hope you and your family enjoy the remainder of this Christmas season as well. Keep in mind we will be open all year and we have great winter rates so if you can make your next visit sooner rather than later we'd love to see you again!