“Best Time EVER!”

Ranked #49 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Perry, Kansas
“Best Time EVER!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I were part of a group who booked our room on our behalf. We were so pleased with the Hotel. We have a group reunion every year and this was by far the best accomodations to date, so much so we have already booked the same place, same room for next year. The rate was reasonable, the staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean. We couldn't have asked for a better stay. The lady at the front desk allowed us to use the meeting room each night to visit with our friends and even made us cookies and hot tea while we visited. Very happy with this years trip much to the credit of the comfort of the hotel and the friendly staff.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 2nd floor and could see our car out of our room window, felt very secure and wa...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mike F
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
I am so pleased that you were satisfied and comfortable during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next year and each year afterward. It is our guests smiling faces that reward us most. We are continuing to add amenities and make improvements so when we see you again next year I think you'll be pleasantly suprised at our positive changes. Keep in touch with us on facebook for promotions and updates, after all you are part of the Brick House Hotels family now. Warm regards, Peggy Heiser

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Mt Holly, NJ
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Thank you Peggy, Michael, and Rodney. We loved the decor in the room and the comfortable beds. The chairs, table, microwave, refrigerator, and television added to our comfort. We also managed during a busy schedule to use the pool. We enjoyed a well-kept breakfast room with food that is needed to begin the day and a TV while dining.
We appreciate the assistance when you reserved our show tickets and delivered to us and your help with the computer to print our airline boarding passes.
We are grateful for the concern when our flight was cancelled at the end of the trip at the airport. We already turned in the rental car and needed our room again. Your assistance in getting us to the hotel and back to the airport the next morning warmed our hearts after a very stressful event. Thank you for taking us to a restaurant instead of our sending out for food. You will be remembered as fantastic people who with a smile gave us precious moments to remember. God Bless - Bob and Doris

1 Thank Doris S
Dear B & D,
I appreciate your kind review. I really enjoyed the time we visited and I felt so terrible for the inconvenience of your departure flight being delayed due to the weather. The least I could do was offer the additional services to one of our valued guest. I want to also thank you for calling me upon your arrival home, it truly set my mind at ease. If there is ever a need for a place to stay in Branson I feel certain you'll come visit me again at the Brick House Hotel and I want you to know I appreciate your business but I welcome a new friend. Sincerely, Peggy Heiser
El Dorado Springs, United States
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We loved our stay at The Brick House, in Branson, MO. The rate was great. The location was perfect. Out of the way, quite, but close to the 76 strip as well as the colored routes to get around Branson and miss the traffic. Peggy Heiser, General Manager, was the main reason we came back to the Brick House to spend our long Labor Day vacation. Peggy is friendly, helpful, and her warm personality makes you feel like your staying with family (the good kind of family). The rooms were clean, well kept, and very spacious. The outdoor pool is in the back and is very private from the steet. We will be back on our next trip to Branson. :)

Room Tip: We enjoyed room 201. It was on the groud floor and on the end. King bed with a nice chair. Very q...
Dear MM of Eldorado Springs,
I appreciate your favorable review and want to express how much I enjoyed you and your wife while you visited with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will come see us many times over. Thanks so much for the honor of having you as our guest. Warmly and sincerely, Peggy Heiser
Bakersfield, CAlifornia, USA
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I booked this hotel because of the reviews and the photos of the rooms and pool. I was not disappointed! As a matter of fact it was more than I expected. The photos do not do the rooms justice, they are simple but so very comfortable and clean!!! I looked and looked to find a flaw, there were none. They were sound proof as well because I stayed next door to a nice family with many kids and once we were in our rooms I couldn't hear a thing. The indoor hallways were newly carpeted and painted and smelled really fresh. The beds were so comfortable as cited and the bedding was very homey, not at all like a hotel. We had a flat screen television with good selection and we used the WIFI which was very fast, we requested a refrigerator and microwave and they were delivered by friendly staff within minutes, literally. They were not overly busy and when I asked why the front desk associate who was very polite and knowledgable by the way explained they were new owners and Managers and had not the opportunity to build the business up as they were only open a couple of months. Trust me when this secret gets out there will be a waiting list to get to this hotel....very well done!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest have a great experience at the BRICK HOUSE HOTEL. My staff and I are fortunate to be able to work in an Industry that we love and providing great service to our guest is our first priority. We're happy to have exceeded your expectations and we will continue to work hard. Please come see us again. Sincerely, Peggy
Nashville, Arkansas
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed 5 nights in August. Was a great stay. Peggy and Rod were great!! The staff was very friendly and knowledgable about the area. The rooms were emaculately clean. I had biscuts and gravy every morning... :) The price was better than great for the room and service. Our next trip to Branson will definitely be spent at The Brick House!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Shelly R of Nashville,
Thank you so much for staying with us while in Branson. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and I will pass along your kind comments to Rodney. We hope that you will come back on your next visit. Warm regards, Peggy
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The Brick House was a nice change from the average hotel!

We spent one night here and was very impressed with our warm welcome upon reception. They were updating and we could see very nice newly installed carpet.

We had a pet and was given one of the pet rooms on the 1st floor which was one level down. Pet fee was $25. The room itself was very clean (including the bathroom with NO MOLD/MILDEW)--no pet smells!

The furniture was nice, the beds were very comfortable, and we could not hear people in neighboring rooms.

This is not an upscale room, but geared to comfort and room is practical. There was a continental breakfast with donuts, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, juice, hot gravy and biscuits, and a waffle maker for waffles. The biscuits and gravy weren't the best and the donuts tasted as if they had been frozen--other than this, it was pretty good as far as selection.

We were out the main traffic area and could get around with ease. Plenty of places to eat and the Tanger Outlet was easy to get to, only a few miles away.

We definitely would stay here again if we had our pet with us.

Room Tip: RE PETS: If you book online DO NOT pay pet fee ahead of time--we did this and found we had to pay t...
Dear Suezp of Saint Louis,
Thank you so much for staying with us. We enjoy all of our guest, including the 4 legged ones. I'm happy you found the pet room to your liking....though these rooms are designated for pets and their owners we still want our two legged guest to feel comfortable and enjoy a clean environment as well so we totally strip EVERYTHING from the rooms and deep clean after each pet stay. Your feedback is very helpful and lets us know we are doing well, I will pass your comments along to housekeeping and they will be thrilled to know their hard work is paying off.
As for the pet fee, anytime you book on line through a 3rd party it is wise to check with us directly to make sure the pet accomodations are available... and never pay the pet fee in advance. The on line companies do not share this information with us usually and I'd hate the inconvenience to the guest expecting a reservation that is not available. As for the donuts, I will pass your comment along to the local bakery that delivers those to us daily. So happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again your next trip to Branson.
Hannibal, Missouri
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I would recommend this property to anyone who wants to stay in a clean, well maintained, value. My family arrived at 9AM after staying in another hotel in Branson. The GM allowed us to preview a room and check in.

We now know her as Peggy and a friend! She went above and beyond to make my family and i feel at HOME. I travel 80 nights annually and would stay here all the time!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Richard S of Hannibal,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is the greatest compliment to be able to earn ones business but even so much more of a blessing to be called a friend. We feel the same about our special guest as well and hope that you will return to visit us with each trip to Branson.