Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central
$68
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$55
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$99
$214
$229
$218
Priceline
All reviewsla quintamusic citylaminate flooringroom was cleandixie stampedea pet friendly hotelhot tubindoor poolwafflesboiled eggsstay there againthe breakfast areawould recommend this hotel to anyonefree breakfasteasy accessshow ticketshousekeeping staff
A TripAdvisor Member
New Albany, Mississippi, USA
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The staff was very friendly met us with a smile. Answered all of our quesitons without hesitation.
Rooms are great. Very neat and clean. Air worked fine. This is a pet friendly motel so expect the 4 legged friends to be in the room next to you. Our room didn't smell of pets at all which I was very pleased. Great location on the strip. Possibilities of our return to this hotel are great. Thanks to all and especially Kayla at the reception desk.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed at the LaQuinta for a quick 2 night trip to Branson. We chose it for the decent price and the reviews her on Trip Advisor. Check in went smoothly but the desk was very busy. I was impressed the front desk called to see if room was okay. One thing I was concerned about was that the hotel being pet friendly-would the rooms smell bad and would hair be everywhere. I was pleasantly surprised the rooms were fresh and clean. Liked the wood-floor look to the rooms! Small bathrooms, but plenty of hot water and fluffy towels. Thank you for putting 4 towels to the room!
Service wise only one thing bugged me. My husband asked the front desk for a quiet room to finish a business call..like for 20 minutes or so. He wanted to leave our room as it was mid afternoon and our room had not been cleaned yet and wanted to be out of housekeepings way. He was told that they could ask the manager, but was sure there would be a charge to use a conference room. Seriously? Ridiculous in my opinion.
The breakfast was average. The staff did a great job keeping things stocked however-and it was a zoo. The pool was very nice-my kids had a great time. The hot tub good too. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Checked in on 7/22/13 for what was supposed to be a 2 night stay, decided to make it a one night stay due to seeing all that Branson was in a few days vs. longer. The front desk attendant was nice upon checkin. Room was located in 2nd building behind the main entrance by the pool. Elevator in building smelled like urine to me partner said it smelled like cleaning agent whatever it was gross, stepped out into hallway to what looked like a rundown smelly apartment building torn carpet holes in walls etc.. Room was on 3rd floor poolside, pool area seemed nice enough. Upon entering room it seemed nice until we turned the light on, the curtains that cover the window were torn, the bed felt like a trampoline mat I mean it was so bad you could feel the springs on it and the sheet was not large enough for the bed I sat down and it immediately popped off the mattress. The pillows were paper thin and worn badly. The office chair in the room was so badly stained with what looked like bodily fluid stains it turned my stomach HOWEVER we had checked in late and were just too tired to try to find another room in Branson so late during the busy season although in hindsight we probably could have found something cheaper and better. Just pushed the chair aside and called it a night. In the morning to top off this great stay, no water pressure and no hot water. Heres the worst part of all. There were two girls working at the front desk, the girl who checked me out didn't ask how my stay was she just asked my last name said here you go and tossed my bill at me. I attempted to address my issues with the other girl that was at the front, I asked her who owned the property and how could I get in contact with the owners she told me that she couldnt do that and said they ususally get good reviews and basically said oh well dont stay here next time and handed me a business card with the TripAdviser logo to leave a review..... Nuff said on that one avoid this place like the plague. Even though its on the strip there are far better and cheaper to stay in Branson. Shame on La Quinta corporate for allowing this place to carry their name.

Room Tip: Stay far away!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Mike D
A TripAdvisor Member
Springdale, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed July 22, 2013

floor was not
clean. Bathroom was dirty, looked like blood on the wall behind he bathroom door as well as dirty handprints on walls fixtures in tub looked like they haven't been cleaned in a long time.
breakfast was mediocre, hot biscuits and gravy were cold. not a good experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed at this location for our Vacation which was July 13-20th. We were with family so we had joining rooms which worked out wonderful. It’s a really nice place to stay. The staff there is very friendly, along with a very good Breakfast. It’s right on the strip which is easy access to where you need to go. It’s a very clean place with comfortable beds.

It was very pet friendly which we enjoyed at no extra charge. Our puppy felt very relaxed at this location. The hardwood floors was a plus. It eliminated the other pet scents which was great. The hotel staff made us feel very welcome with our pet.

When we called maintenance for a few needed ideas they were there right away without any kind of wait. That is what you call great service.

The pool and hot tub was a bonus also for us.

We wish the rooms had a fridge so we didn't have to keep ice in the cooler but they are doing upgrades so hopefully that will be an added feature.

If staying in Branson then this is the place to stay. We will be back!

1  Thank Debbie S