“Find another hotel”

Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central
Ranked #62 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed during spring break weekend so that my daughter and her boyfriend could join me. When I checked in the staff was polite and friendly and showed me on a map where my room was. When I walked to the room I was dismayed! All of the rooms are exterior doors and I was counting down the numbers while I walked to locate the room. I came to the end which resembled a cave. There I found an elevator and two mechanical closet doors. The stench almost turned my stomach as it smelled of stale ashtrays and urine. Woe and behold this is where my room was. I opened the door and was not surprised to find a room that looked as if it came from a cheap horror movie. Very spartan. The floor was covered in cheap vinyl flooring that tried to resemble a wood floor. There was no refrigerator or microwave. I was going to sit in one of the two cheap looking dinette chairs when I observed nasty stains on the cushions...yuck! I walked to the bathroom and was again disappointed. I walked inside and began to close the door but only learned that my leg was trapped between the door and the toilet. There is literally NO room in the bathroom to change clothes to take a shower! The room was so dirty looking that after I traveled home I scrubbed long and hard to get the nasty feeling off of me.

I have been a customer of LaQuinta at other locations before and loved staying at those hotels, but I WILL NEVER USE THIS HOTEL EVER AGAIN! There is no possible way I could ever tell anyone that they should stay at LaQuinta in Branson. They should be ashamed of themselves!

Room Tip: Run, don't walk, away from staying here!
2  Thank casaver
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central

A TripAdvisor Member
Angleton, Texas, USA
Reviewed March 25, 2013

we stayed poolside & loved it. The pool was great and location even better. Excellent breakfast! I would definitely stay here again r recommend it to a friend. The front desk was extremely helpful when we were trying to find an open restaurant after 8pm.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had a handicap accessible room...Large bathroom with soft towels and with easy access to the shower.
Parking in front of the door.
Very friendly people at the front desk, also very friendly workers in the free hot breakfast area.
Breakfast menu consisted of cold cereal, orange juice, coffee, hot chocolate, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc...very complete.
Good central location; walking distance to Dixie Stampde and other shows.

Room Tip: .Ground floor rooms are handiest to unload suit cases.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed here March 2013. I have absolutely NO complaints. It's in a great location and has a wonderful indoor pool. Our neighbor snored loud enough to be heard through the walls. A quick trip to the store for ear plugs solved any issues I had with that!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I stay at the La Quinta on the strip every year when we visit with my parents. We stay in the large suite by the indoor pool. I have never had any problems with noise after around 8 pm. We tend to go late in the season and there are normally not a lot of younger people staying there and I like that. The staff are what you would expect from a respectable hotel. Always helpful. The breakfast selection is especially good. I would not stay anywhere else and it befuddles me that they are so far down the list on places to stay in the area. The central location is very convenient.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I think this is a mid-range La Quinta. It's a little older, but appears to have been updated. The room was cheerfully decorated, and the bathroom was small, but functional. Nice enough towels. Our unit had two queen beds. It's quite reasonably priced at least when we went.

It's also in a pretty good location near the center of the strip. Parking was plenty adequate.

The breakfast there isn't elaborate compared to some La Quintas, but kudos to their waffle maker. it was a different brand thatn what I usually see, and it produced a waffle that was crisp on the outside and still nice and soft on the inside! Good waffle!

The staff we dealt with were very nice. We would definitely stay again. Oh, they appear to be pet friendly. We saw a few dogs during our stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple