Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central
$75
$68
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$55
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$105
$78
$234
$227
Travelocity
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$99
$105
$214
$229
$218
Priceline
All reviewsla quintamusic citylaminate flooringroom was cleandixie stampedea pet friendly hotelhot tubindoor poolwafflesboiled eggsstay there againthe breakfast areawould recommend this hotel to anyonefree breakfasteasy accessshow ticketshousekeeping staff
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I stay at the La Quinta on the strip every year when we visit with my parents. We stay in the large suite by the indoor pool. I have never had any problems with noise after around 8 pm. We tend to go late in the season and there are normally not a lot of younger people staying there and I like that. The staff are what you would expect from a respectable hotel. Always helpful. The breakfast selection is especially good. I would not stay anywhere else and it befuddles me that they are so far down the list on places to stay in the area. The central location is very convenient.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CW7171
A La Quinta traveler
Shreveport, Louisiana, USA
Reviewed February 18, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I think this is a mid-range La Quinta. It's a little older, but appears to have been updated. The room was cheerfully decorated, and the bathroom was small, but functional. Nice enough towels. Our unit had two queen beds. It's quite reasonably priced at least when we went.

It's also in a pretty good location near the center of the strip. Parking was plenty adequate.

The breakfast there isn't elaborate compared to some La Quintas, but kudos to their waffle maker. it was a different brand thatn what I usually see, and it produced a waffle that was crisp on the outside and still nice and soft on the inside! Good waffle!

The staff we dealt with were very nice. We would definitely stay again. Oh, they appear to be pet friendly. We saw a few dogs during our stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My Husband and I stayed here a few days before Christmas and It was great! The room was clean, The wood floors were great! Never seen a hotel with wood floors very nice! Not to crowded because it was so close to Christmas but it was great for us since we were going th the Dixie Stampede. It was just right down the road from the Stampeded. Easy access to the strip and everything. We would definatly stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stayed at laquinta inn and suites and it was a amazing stay we stayed in the big family room with 3 beds and it was very cozy with two bathrooms and right next to the pool and had a great accomidation with the mini fridge and microwave really helped with having kids, and there breakfast was very good also i would reccomend anyone to stay here and i will be coming back very soon!

Room Tip: All rooms are good i like first floor next to pool myself easy quick access to pool,
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family