“2 Shows - Play the Waters”
Review of Amazing Waltzing Waters - CLOSED

Amazing Waltzing Waters
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My wife wanted to go see this and we did. Let me say that there are two shows and the Shows run on the hour (Odd Hours is traditional, while even hours are family) The difference is the music, Traditional is more Boston Pops and the Family is more Disney show tunes and some current pop/country. We did the Noon show, theater was cool even though Branson was having record high temperatures and we enjoyed the show. You should be sure you visit the restroom first or the water will make you wish you had. We got lucky and was the only two in there for the noon show, afterwards we got an explanation on the fountains and I got to make them dance on my own. The price is right at $9.00 for adults for 45 minutes of dancing waters. Overall not a bad show, I wish I had stayed and done the traditional also.

2  Thank Steven P

Reviewed July 4, 2012

The show was good, but needs to be improved. The water and music didn't go together all the time. It smelled very musty.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

There is tons of history at this theater. It is the only indoor waltzing waters fountain still in existance. I just wish the people in the lobby realized what a goldmine it is. The lobby needs a little freshening up and the sign out front on "the strip" needs a fresh coat of paint. Many people either don't realize it is back there or that it is still open. They do 45 minute shows at the top of every hour with different music types. We went to the one they advertised as "Disney" and it was geared more toward kids, but it was entertaining and colorful. It is a great place to take the family to cool off from the summer heat and listen to some music with some great fountains. You'll feel like you are in Vegas. They need to clean the fountains up a bit if they are going to let people go up and see them up close after the show because years of use really show when you are standing up right next to them. It is neat that they let the kids (and adults) play the fountains after the show. Check it out, and maybe they can afford to stay open and put some money into the place.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I actually had been seeing this theater for many years before ever going to it. It is very nostalgic, almost a step back in time for Branson oldtimers. The thought of it not being here is not a pleasant one. The oldtime tradition of Branson is respectfully treated and continued to this day. We went to see the fountains and hear Tucker and Susan sing. A delightful step aside from the heat and hustle of the "vacation on the move" mindset. I do so wish that more people would come and experience one of the greatest "values" on the strip. Even though the crowd was sparse, they sang as if every seat in the house was filled. Not holding back anything, they make you feel important and appreciat you spending your valuable time with them. My mind did wander to the days of Frederich Antonio and his charm and talent, but his "presense" could be felt in the atmosphere of talent and beauty, sorry Tucker, the beauty was Susan and the fountains. :-) Take a little of your time and escape the hustle, relax and feel God's spirit refresh and restore your soul and your body. God bless you, Tucker and Susan for blessing us with your talents and hospitality.