“A show that ought to go on!”
Review of Amazing Waltzing Waters - CLOSED

Amazing Waltzing Waters
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We were the only people there at the show we attended. The theater is a little worn, but totally acceptable, and the $8 per person ticket just right. We got extremely individual attention, and they let us eat our sandwiches in the lobby. After it was over, we got to go to the lightboard and create our own 'waltzing waters' by trying out the buttons. I hope this location is able to stay in business and that more people would go. There are also live shows at times with the water dancing behind them, which sounded like fun. After the death of Frederick, the original 'waltzing waters' master who played two songs on different pianos at the same time to the accompaniment of the waters until several years ago, the theater was closed for a few years, and now operates primarily with recorded music.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Okay, I will admit that when we pulled up, we about left. This building isn't the best, the lobby is kinda run down and the seating area looks and smells like your leaky basement. My children and I were the only ones there and we were confused why I ordered tickets online (but it was cheaper) to save a spot....but then the show started....amazing!!!!!!! We were totally blown away by the water display set to water. You totally forget about the smell, the location, etc. It was such a wonderful show and I recommend this to everyone. I get the feeling it might get over-looked in Branson, but I hope that it does well and continues to stay in Branson. The show lasts about 45 mins and then afterwards, he let my children play with the water controls and that was pretty neat. Loved it....loved the staff too!

2  Thank vanillac2u
Reviewed January 2, 2012

My dad and I went to the country music version of the show. It was a little more than the regular show to have a live singer perform. (Be sure to use the Branson Guest Card or coupons to get a discount.)

The singer sang different songs of the different decades and it was sychronized with the water and the lights. It was almost an hour long. It was cool that you could see the sound board afterwards. You could go up and check out the stage and see how the water and the lights work. You can also flip the switch on the control board and control the fountains. This would be great for families with children. I was wishing there was a watch to take better pictures to share with my second grade class when returning from vacation.

The singer did come out after the show to meet and greet the crowd and he signed autographs and took a picture with me daddy! He was a really nice guy.

The theater did feel a little damp, but that is due to all the water in there. It was a little bit cold. (The advertisement we saw said "enjoy free popcorn during the show" but the machine was broken.)

1  Thank Texastraveller2011
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We went to this attraction on a Sunday afternoon, and it wasn't that busy. It was 8.50 to get in, but they let us have a dollar off for AAA discount or there are several coupons in the Branson booklets for a dollar off. The whole show was about 45 mins long, and then afterwards you get a chance to go up and look at the stage and see how the fountains work. You can also play with the control board, and control the fountains. There were a few different segments to the fountains, like 10 mins of big band music, 10 mins of patriotic music, 10 mins of christmas, etc. It was really cool to watch it, and the 45 mins went fast. It would definitely be great for families with children too. It's a cheap show to go see.

1  Thank saiza