“Lori's Soap Market is the BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lori's Soap Market

Lori's Soap Market
Ranked #15 of 69 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Branson, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lori's Soap Market is the BEST!”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

First off the phone number and email address are incorrect here. They have another store in Florida so make sure to go to the website for the correct information. This store is SO awesome! I love it. I shop there every chance I get. I have effusion lamps and I make my own "fuel" for them and I have to have fragrance oils and they have a HUGE selection of cosmetic grade fragrance oils there. And I ONLY use their goat's milk and olive oil soaps. Again a HUGE selection of fragrances and the soap is wonderful. They have a Facebook page, too. You can order online, too if you can't come to Branson. But their shop is SO cute and I LOVE the owner, Effie. SO helpful and you can sample products when you visit their shop.

Visited September 2011