“Best Show Ever!!”

The Jecobie Roberts Comedy Hypnosis Show
Ranked #88 of 157 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Want to do something FUN and DIFFERENT while you're in Branson?! YOU FOUND IT!! Jecobie's Comedy Hypnosis Show is non-stop laughter, good food, and entertainment galore! Enjoy a full dinner buffet, salad bar and desert bar! Then, prepare for a mind-boggling experience as Master Stage Hypnotist Jecobie Roberts takes the stage with her own extraordinary personality, delivering an energetic and highly entertaining performance. Her quick wit and natural showmanship lend a special quality to each memorable performance. Jecobie offers good, clean entertainment for all ages. You'll have the opportunity to take part in the show and become an instant star or just sit back, relax, and watch the fun unfold! Jecobie’s Show has received the Trip Advisors AWARD OF EXCELLENCE for Several Years Running!
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We went on our anniversary and laughed so hard our stomachs hurt!!! Loved how Jecobie passed the hat for animals in need. Can't wait til next year!!

1  Thank Tammy Lynn H

Reviewed September 21, 2013

If and when you ever get an opportunity to see Jecobie Roberts, do it! I was never much a believer in hypnotism, but this definitely opened my eyes! She has so much knowledge and wisdom that just pours out of her, on so many life topics. She's definitely a learning experience! Loved it, and can't wait to see her again.

2  Thank Jess N
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My Brother in law and My self went on stage during the labor day weekend at Branson. I was very skeptical about this but when I was told to forget the #6 it was serious. But also very funny also when someone said our name we laughed out loud so hard that our family had way to much fun. Can't wait to see her again it was GREAT. "Jecobie she is GREAT"

1  Thank Barbara P
Reviewed September 18, 2013

we went to the JECOBIE ROBERTS COMEDY HYPNOSIS SHOW in Branson, we had my senior citizen mother and my teenager daughter with us and we all enjoyed the show, We talked about it our entire vacation and recommended to many people. We would definatley go again. It was the best part of our vacation.

2  Thank Connie B
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I wouldn't have believed it, if I hadn't went up on the stage! Great Show! Will go back to see again. I liked her introduction of how hypnosis works.

2  Thank visualgal