“Hot dogs. Hamburgers. Fries. All great!”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steak Burgers
Ranked #72 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Description: One of three Missouri locations.
Description: One of three Missouri locations.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My Chicago Dog--authentic with celery salt--combined the sweet tastes of relish with spicy peppers. Great flavor! The Chili Dog hosted tasty sweet onions on mild flavorful chili. Both hot dogs had half-cut buns like you get in the Northeast.

The hamburgers were also full of flavor, as well as moist and fresh.

The fries--long with a thinner cut--were crispy and delicious, too. Try the Freddy's Fry Sauce for a creamy dip.

Freddy's boasts great custard (which it has), but the savory items were wonderful, too!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Terrific food and super service! We visit here often. Everything we've tried, we've loved. The hamburgers are filled with flavor and the custard treats go down so easy!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I thought the Steak sandwich a decent - not spectacular but the Signature Turtle concrete was amazing! Great place to stop for a cold treat.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Customer service was excellent! The young man (teenager) behind the counter was friendly and professional. My husband loved the fries; I thought they were ok. My chicken sandwich was good as was my hubby's burger.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stumbled over Freddy's on our first few days in Branson. Burgers were good, fries even better, but the real meal topper was the Turtle Sundae, delish! I love turtle sundaes and this was very good. Wish there was a Freddy's in Florida!