“We caught 103 trout in a 4 hour trip.”

Fishing Guide Branson
Ranked #1 of 54 Tours in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing Guide Branson is a Branson Fishing Guide service and Branson Mo Fly Fishing guide. Taking Guided spin Fishing Trips and Fly Fishing trips on Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo in Branson MO for bass, trout and pan fish.
Reviewed February 3, 2018

What a blast!. My Husband and I picked an excellent fishing guide in John Sappington. He had guaranteed that we would catch at least 20 fish or we would not have to pay. We caught the first 20 fish in the first half hour and then proceeded to catch the other 83 in the rest of the time. John was friendly, knowledgeable, and knows how to fish. He was very knowledgeable about the wildlife that lived near the lake we fished. We saw eagles and blue herons. We had picked a beautiful day even though it was January. I would highly recommend John as a guide and our trip was worth the cost. Wish we lived closer to Branson so we could fish with John again but we live in Georgia and it is a long ride. John even cleaned the 8 fish we were allowed to keep. Highlight of our trip to Branson.

Date of experience: January 2018
in 4 reviews
"top notch"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed January 10, 2018

My brother and I hooked up with John for a half-day trip recently. John is and excellent guide and has a great sense of humor (good to have when your around me and my brother). We were bringing in the fish so fast I thought we were going to wear John out! Had a great time, caught 59 trout Thanks John

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

My wife surprised me with a trout trip guided by John. It was very cold at about 27F but John still took my uncle and myself out. John had me catching trout on a fly rod within minutes and I had never fly fished before. He has a great personality and truly knows his stuff. John was so dedicated to making our trip a success that he stayed out with us even after getting a hook caught in his lip while tying on a new fly. You won't find a better guide and I look forward to returning to Branson and fishing with John again!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Kyle_Harper
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Great fishing trip my son and I caught 38 trout in 2 hours 20 degrees John company was very enjoyable great trip would recommend this to everyone

Date of experience: December 2017