Review Highlights
Trout Fear Him

On our 48th wedding anniversary my wife and I booked a trip with John. Neither of us had never... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
244celiaw
Awesome trip

I am happy to say that the two rookie fisher woman among us were the big catchers. They caught 18... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
GrandTour222932
Huntsville, Alabama

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $30.00
from $9.95
from $37.31
from $84.50
More Info
All reviews catch fish john sappington trout lake taneycomo hour trip fly rod great sense of humor catch and release great trip cooper creek experienced fisherman bald eagles great teacher four hours non stop action awesome experience table rock
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Great fishing trip my son and I caught 38 trout in 2 hours 20 degrees John company was very enjoyable great trip would recommend this to everyone

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I booked a half-day fishing trip with John and was not disappointed.
He was very knowledgeable and took me right to some great fishing.
I was able to catch rainbow and brown trout, and smallmouth and Kentucky bass.
I've been fishing for a long time, and this is the best fishing that I've seen.
Thanks John! I'll definitely be back on our next trip to Branson.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I took my father and brother-in-law fishing with John hoping for all of us to catch our first trout. John is top notch. Not only did he consistently put large numbers of fish in the boat all day despite adverse conditions, my dad caught a wall-hanger and we all caught trout close to 20". John handled everything and was a true joy to talk with for the day. If you're looking for a guide look no further! Thanks John! We'll be seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Thank you, John, for the best trout fishing experience ever! 3 of our 4 fished. Nancy, a high school student from China who lives with us, had never fished before and had an absolutely amazing first fishing experience! We kept enough for 2 delicious meals AND released twice as many more.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Had a great time fishing with John. We caught a lot of fish and enjoyed both John's company and knowledge. It took John little time to find and hook fish, very little time with no action.

Date of experience: October 2017