“Best Fishing Guide In the Area!!!”

Fishing Guide Branson
Ranked #1 of 47 Tours in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing Guide Branson is a Branson Fishing Guide service and Branson Mo Fly Fishing guide. Taking Guided spin Fishing Trips and Fly Fishing trips on Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo in Branson MO for bass, trout and pan fish.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I had been on guided trips on the White River, but never at Branson/Lake Taneycomo. We looked online for a guide and found John. We did not know him, nor anyone who had ever used him. We can say that he is definitely the real deal. We caught over 60 trout and had four great hours of fun fishing! John is a friendly guy with a great personality. Being a FLW Champion, he knows how to catch the trout and does not disappoint! Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned fisherman, you will enjoy fishing with John.

1  Thank Cowgirl12

Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you want to catch trout, call John. My son and I wanted to catch rainbow trout and be sure to have enough for supper--we succeeded on both points. John knows Lake Taneycomo. He said that the water level was down because the dam turned the water off unexpectedly. That resulted in fewer of the really big trout they'd been catching earlier in the week. But we probably caught over two dozen trout in our four hour trip and were able to keep half of them. The others were over the maximum length size. He is a patient and knowledgeable guide. We really enjoyed our trip. I'd recommend him without any reservation.

2  Thank BnB_SE_Texas
Reviewed September 18, 2013

awesome guy to fish with weve been fishing branson for years and he still showed us so much about catching the fish there. it was awesome and cant wait to fish with him again

1  Thank Colt H
Reviewed September 13, 2013

First time trout fishing. Landed over 40 fish on a four hour trip! GREAT guide with good equipment. Very knowledgeable and patient in correcting technique errors. Would Highly recommend and plan to use his services in the future.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed August 14, 2013

While we were catching multiple trout as we floated down the river, I wasn't seeing the other boats reeling in any! John knows Lake Taneycomo and what works to get the trout. We landed 60+ during our half-day and brought home six (6). John even gave us the recipe to cook them on the grill (now wishing that we had brought home double the number of fish)! John's kindness and patience made the day one to remember for me, my daughter (22) and my son (16) for the rest of our lives!!!

THANKS AGAIN JOHN!