“Fantastic Fishing Trip”

Fishing Guide Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing Guide Branson is a Branson Fishing Guide service and Branson Mo Fly Fishing guide. Taking Guided spin Fishing Trips and Fly Fishing trips on Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo in Branson MO for bass, trout and pan fish.
Wbg.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

John took three of us fishing in the morning of July 14. It was beautiful on the lake. Even though it was July it was cold on the water at 7 am. John had jackets for us. John was fun to be with, had a good sense of humor, and taught us how to catch trout. I learned a lot from John and can't wait to take what I learned out on my own. We caught lots of fish (one was a monster 21" trout) and John knew just where to go and how to set us up. It was a fantastic time. I can't wait to share the experience with John with my family so am hoping to schedule another trip with him in a couple of months. HE IS THE BEST!!!!!
Book early because he's very busy.

1 Thank Jim S

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family of 5 had a great afternoon trout fishing with Captain John. He was in control of it all.....we didn't have to worry about a thing. He taught us what to do, helped get our lines out, netted fish, all the while keeping the boat drifting in the right direction and away from other boats. He knew right where to go to catch trout. Often 3 of us had fish at the sametime! We couldnt have asked for a better trout fishing experience! Thanks Captain John!

1 Thank Pinky777
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The only way to go fishing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

My two sons and I are very inexperienced fishermen, so I wanted to get a guide to take us out on Taneycomo. John was great. We caught a ton of fish, even though conditions were pretty tough. It was very hot and the dam was releasing a lot of water. But John knew exactly where the fish were and what to catch them on. He turned my sons into successful fishermen in less than 4 hours. Highly recommend John at Fishing Guide Branson. (He also cleaned our fish for us and we enjoyed them for dinner that night.)

2 Thank emrlawstlouis
Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent fun!! You will catch fish all day long!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time with Captain John. Caught the limit plus....! Even non experienced fisherman will catch all the trout you want. John taught us all about trout fishing on Taneycomo as well as beautiful scenic places up and down the river. You will not be disappointed!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank qtotravel
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have enjoyed guided fishing for many years and my recent fishing with John was one I would highly reccomend to anyone. While we started the day slow due to a sudden cold front and the easy excuse would be to blame the weather. But John experience and persistance eventullay put us on seveal sweet spots for exciting Small and Large Mouth bass fights. If you what to hire a proffessional guide that whats you to catch fish as much as he want to earns his money than Johns your guy. He'll teach you a lot as well to impove your fishing skills.

Visited April 2013