“My grand-daughter's first fishing trip”

Fishing Guide Branson
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing Guide Branson is a Branson Fishing Guide service and Branson Mo Fly Fishing guide. Taking Guided spin Fishing Trips and Fly Fishing trips on Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo in Branson MO for bass, trout and pan fish.
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My grand-daughter's first fishing trip”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Professor Joe
I chose John Sappington as the guide for my grand-daughter's first fishing experience because I knew he would make the experience great for her. And he certainly did. He knows lake Taneycomo like the back of his hand and put us on good trout fishing immediately. He was patient and very helpful. His fishing boat and equipment were clean and first rate. You couldn't ask for more in a guide as he made my grand-daughter's first trout fishing experience a wonderful adventure. Like most of John's clients I am looking forward to more trout fishing on Taneycomo and bass fishing on Table Rock. I would recommend John to anyone who wants the best, whether they are beginners or experienced anglers.

3 Thank 564Joe_S

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“GREAT GUY!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I just want to say how great of a time my dad, brother, and i had fishing with Mr. John.
He was great to get along with, quick to help, and each one of us bagged our full quota of fish!I
It was the best fishing trip we ever had and i look forward to doing it again in the future.

I would advise anyone reading this comment to do the same!

Thanks a ton,
JC B

2 Thank JC B
Alton, IL
“Catching the TROUT”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My son Clayton and I spend Labor day with John catching over 40 trout. What a great day. Even though we were not the most experienced fly fishermen John was patient and taught us what to do to catch fish. I would highly recommend a trip with John. (Can't wait to come back and fish for the big Browns)

3 Thank Steve P
Lee's Summit
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Trout fishing on Lake Taneycomo”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

John Sappington is the guide you want on Taneycomo Lake. We started slow due to the learning curve, but were soon bringing in trout on almost every cast. Ton of fun and learned a lot. A years worth of fishig in a half day trip, definitely money well spent! Can't wait to book him for bass fishing on Table Rock.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Joe H
Springdale, Arkansas
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great guide and trout fishing on Lake Taneycomo.”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Lake Taneycomo below Table Rock Dam is famous for it trout fishing so naturally when we had our SEOPA conference in Branson I knew we had to go fishing there. Since I don't own a jet boat or appropriate trout fishing gear we decided to hire a guide. We went with Captain John Sappington on a half day trip. The weather was perfect and Captain John Sappington was a great guide, his equipment was in excellent condition and even taught my wife how to catch trout on a fly rod.
I can say that we saw numerous large trout swimming around and even caught one. The action was almost non-stop. I wish we would have had more time to fish and my wife loved it.

Visited October 2011