“Delicious and Quaint”
Review of Crazy Cajun Citchen - CLOSED

Crazy Cajun Citchen
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Scenic view
Description: Located on the site of Lakeview Campground. A Cajun splash decor on the outdoor porch with a wonderful view of Tablerock Lake. An indoor dining room with anitque and Louisiana decor. Very casual and friendly !!We are seasonal open April - Oct. Call for opening and closing dates.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We really enjoyed our afternoon meal here. Becky took great care to make our meal a true pleasure. All table service is disposable, and only bottled drinks are served, but I think that allows Becky to spend her time creating a scrumptious meal for all to enjoy. Two of my family are not inclined to spicy food, and she was able to make recommendations for everyone-the chicken strips were fantastic. The Crawfish pies are amazing! Other than the meat pies(she orders them straight from Natchitoches-YUMMMY), all of the portion sizes are huge. We finished our meal with an order of beignets that she cooked up fresh along with a cup of community coffee. There was no stone left unturned in this wonderful meal. Glad we ate at this local establishment, it was one of my favorites of the trip.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Creole wonderful Jambalaya out of this world catfish perfectly done! Will definitely come here again!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

If you want authentic Cajun, this is the place for you! We had the red beans and rice and the étouffée and were very, very happy. The beignets were the best I've EVER had. I will come back EVERY year! OH!-----> Have a meat pie! YUMMMMM! The service was fab! The patio: my favorite place to sit. You really can't go wrong. They have something for everyone.

1  Thank KarmaCurry
Reviewed August 9, 2013

They use mainly disposable dishes but food was good. Very friendly staff! Liked the shrimp dish I had.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is so awesome!!! We had meatpies, crawfish pies, gumbo, étouffée, and it was all wonderful. Not too spicy, the perfect amount of spice for everything. We had a horrible day at silver dollar city but this place made coming here worth it. I would eat every meal here while in branson if I my family would let me.