“Local and love this place!!!!”
Review of Crazy Cajun Citchen - CLOSED

Crazy Cajun Citchen
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Scenic view
Description: Located on the site of Lakeview Campground. A Cajun splash decor on the outdoor porch with a wonderful view of Tablerock Lake. An indoor dining room with anitque and Louisiana decor. Very casual and friendly !!We are seasonal open April - Oct. Call for opening and closing dates.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We live in Kimberling City and have been coming here since last year! (My Mother was the first customer when they opened for the season!) The food is amazing and everyone is so friendly! I had seen a post about only getting two tails in their etouffee. Nope. It's always full of crawfish and the portions are perfect. Have NEVER had a bad experience there. We always get it to go but have eaten there too. It's a great place!! In fact, we plan on ordering a bunch before they close for the season just to get our Cajun fix for the winter.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

What a find. We saw this location on trip advisor and decide to go on Thursday evening. It was very easy to find just South of Silver City on Indian Point Road. We arrived and new we were going to be in for a treat. It is a small mom & pop location, not some big chain like on the strip. The food was excellent. I have been to New Orleans several times and this has the taste and flavors we had in New Orleans. The owners are very involved and catered to all of our needs. The staff were excellent. There were 10 of us for dinner. They had no problems getting us seeated. We decided to sit on the Louisiana front porch to watch the sunset and the view. We had several Gumbos, Etouffee (yum), and Jambalaya Oh yes, if you happen to have a "I don't eat Cajun" among you, they have a meal named just for them. They also have a nice selection of kids meals. Are far as price, this location was the cheapest our group had eaten all week. We are just sad that we found this at the end of the week. We wold have made this a 2 stopper if we had found it at the beginning of the week. Fantastic food. You needto go check this out. I am very jealous for the locals that can go to this place all the time! They even do take out.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I stopped for lunch after hearing about the restaurant while on vacation in Branson. It's a little out of the way.... but it was totally worth it. The gumbo was absolutely awesome and the owners were true to their Cajun heritage by being so nice and friendly. The overall experience was fantastic!!! In fact, my husband wanted to go back the next day.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stopped in for a late lunch after reading the reviews, and I am extremely glad we did! The food was absolutely delicious, and the waitress was extremely nice. It is a little further out of the way than downtown, but the views on the 10 minute or so drive are beautiful! I would fully recommend, and may have to head back for lunch tomorrow on our way out!

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We heard about this restaurant from friends from New Orleans. Being a "Real Cajun Girl" now living in Branson, it was nice to find a very Good, truly Certified, Cajun Food Restaurant !! This is the real thing!! As good as I can cook it myself!! Love it all!!

1  Thank PJGuidry