“Love this place!...sad they are closing down the end of October!”
Review of Crazy Cajun Citchen - CLOSED

Crazy Cajun Citchen
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Scenic view
Description: Located on the site of Lakeview Campground. A Cajun splash decor on the outdoor porch with a wonderful view of Tablerock Lake. An indoor dining room with anitque and Louisiana decor. Very casual and friendly !!We are seasonal open April - Oct. Call for opening and closing dates.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was really looking forward to going back to Branson for my birthday next month in November and visit Crazy Cajun Citchen again but my fiancee talked to the owner and found out that they are shutting down at the end of October temporarily and opening back up in April of next year...I sure had plans of getting some good ole' cajun food while there... guess I'll have to find another spot while in Branson!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food was great and at a very reasonable price. The boudin and étouffée tasted just like papi D makes!! I love the view from the deck and the inside dining is just like Nana CC's kitchen!!!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food was good. I had the crawfish ettoufe (sp?), wife had the jambalia (sp?), two kids had red beans and rice, one had a brisket sandwich and the last one had chicken strips. All was good. A little strange that meals were served in togo container but it was OK. The biggest negative is they only served bottled drinks. Our family usually just get cups of water but they didn't serve cups of water.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Wonderful Dinner ! Had Crayfish pie, shrimp and crab gumbo and the jambalaya. Ordered the beignets but we were so full we could only eat a few of them so had them for breakfast the next morning, delish.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

For those who have ever had REAL Cajun food before and those who have never had it, this place is a must if you are in or around the Branson area. The only thing missing here for an authentic Cajun experience is a bayou beside it. Perfect etouffee and incredibly good and hot crawfish pies. Cathy who is the owner is a Louisiana transplant who truly knows her way around a Cajun kitchen. The food is very reasonably priced, the service fast and friendly (Thanks Becky!!) and the atmosphere is like eating in at your grandma's house. It really looks like a little bayou side food shack and I use the word shack in the best cozy, quaint and positive way. There's even file' and horseradish hot sauce on the table with vibrant Cajun music playing while you eat. This is a great place to breakaway from some of the generic Branson faire and delight the tongue. My wife and I will be back for this as we are so happy we found this tonight.

2  Thank Casey G