“Crazy Good Cajun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crazy Cajun Citchen - CLOSED

Crazy Cajun Citchen
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on the site of Lakeview Campground. A Cajun splash decor on the outdoor porch with a wonderful view of Tablerock Lake. An indoor dining room with anitque and Louisiana decor. Very casual and friendly !!We are seasonal open April - Oct. Call for opening and closing dates.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Crazy Good Cajun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is the best restaurant in Branson! Made by a Cajun from Louisiana, the food was mildly spiced and you can tell the food it authentic. The gumbo is by far my favorite. The Jambalaya and the Red Beans and Rice was the other favorite at the table. For dessert we ate the Peach Cobbler and the Beingnets. They were soooo good. The atmosphere is family friendly. You can choose to eat in the dining room or on the porch. The cook was very nice, talked to us, and made sure we were full when we left. :) I highly recommend this restaurant to anybody.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Morgan N

Neosho
“awesome food and friendly atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have never had Cajun food, but always wanted to try some. I am so glad I lucked into this place!! They were so friendly and helpful in explaining all the different dishes. Food was awesome, price was perfect, and the view was amazing. I will be sure to be back on my next trip.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank 411Bessy411
Pinckneyville, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Real Deal "Cajun Luv Food"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

You can taste the heart, soul and heritage in the food and feel it in the service. One of the highlights of our week. Two bites and I got to hug the cook. The four of us each ordered a different entree and shared. Good sized servings and all 4 dished hit the spot (e'touffe, red beans & rice, shrimp creole!! & jambalaya plus crawfish pie as an app.). Thanks for the great food, stories and letting us bring the red wine to top it off...tres bon!

1 Thank Gregg L
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Out of the way but well worth the trip! We tried the gumbo, Jumbalaya and étouffée which was all very good. I was blown away, however, by the gumbo. I bought two bowls...one for me and my husband...but after trying it, I "failed" to tell my husband about his bowl and instead ate it for breakfast the next morning! I did need to add salt and some Louisiana hot sauce ( the owner very generously gave me part of a bottle to season my own) but this is not unusual as I generally like my food heavily seasoned and spiced. I will go back and try to buy at least a Gallon to take home.
I have never had Cajun food this good outside of Louisiana, and this rivals most of the foods I have had in LA!! If you get a chance to escape the tourist traps of Branson and try some really good local food, you can't go wrong with this one!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Sam P
Carl Junction, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Merci Beaucoup!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Never disappointed with anything I eat at your place! Love the food and love the friendly, down home service and visit each time we are there. Aieee! It's always a good time on your front porch and you just can't go wrong with whatever you order. I have my favorite dishes...all of them! Takes me back to LA every time with memories of friends and family there. As to the price, it's very comparable to that of a better burger joint but oh so much better!!! I don't have to wait at a counter for it either!

1 Thank Ginger H