“Fantastic food, bountiful buffet!”
Review of India Clay Oven

India Clay Oven
Ranked #10 of 422 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are an authentic Indian restaurant with guest satisfaction as our goal. We offer fine dining, great service and a wonderful atmosphere. We are across from the Walmart on Highway 76 in beautiful Branson, MO. Please let us know that you saw us here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to serving you, soon! Our lunch hours are 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM. Dinner hours are 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here before, but this was my first visit while they have the buffet (Friday and Saturday lunch). The buffet area looked a little small, but the options did not disappoint! They maximize the space and put out quite the spread. All of the favorites are there, plus several new things I hadn’t tried yet. Great food, and worth the visit!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Clay oven is a fantastic indian restaurant on the strip in Branson. A little hard to find, and not hugely visible from the road like many of the other, big chains etc, but definitely a hidden gem. Inside is lovely with a nice, relaxed atmosphere. Huge menu with lots of choices. Nice touch that you pick your own level of spice/heat, so can cater to everyone. Tikka masala was delicious. Everything tasted fresh and flavoursome. Naans were a good size and very tasty. Indian beers on offer which was nice. Great meal, very much enjoyed. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank grickaby
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Went for dinner . Everyone enjoyed it. I had the lamb saag and it was very good. It didn't seem to have as much spinach as some others I have had but flavor very good. The heat level was just right for me. One person has the chicken tandoori she also liked it. I would go again.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I'm not much on Indian food. I don't even know what to order! But with the help from my family we had awesome meals! Great service and with a coupon from the Jerky store next door made for real reasonable meals! It's a winner!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Good Indian food in Branson. We had dinner at this restaurant twice and love it! Will gladly go back!

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to India Clay Oven? Share your experiences!