“Best meal in Branson”

India Clay Oven
Ranked #7 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are an authentic Indian restaurant with guest satisfaction as our goal. We offer fine dining, great service and a wonderful atmosphere. We are across from the Walmart on Highway 76 in beautiful Branson, MO. Please let us know that you saw us here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to serving you, soon! Our lunch hours are 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM. Dinner hours are 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

So glad I found this place. Easily the best dinner I've had in Branson. I had the aloo gobi and my husband had the lamb, plus we shared a spinach naan. I've never been to India, but this was every bit as good as the best Indian food I've had in London or Singapore.

2  Thank JDATX

Reviewed July 22, 2014

On a recent trip to Branson we visited India Clay Oven. It was the best meal that we had during our stay. The service was excellent and the food was amazing. We tried appetizers and the specialty Naan varieties. The papadam was the best I have had. Each person in our party ordered different dishes and everyone enjoyed their meal. On my next visit to Branson I will be looking forward to eating here again.

2  Thank Windshieldman
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We had several different dishes from the lunch buffet, and all had excellent flavor. I deducted one star because there is a superb Indian restaurant in Melbourne, Florida that I compare all others to, and it is better, but if you are in Branson, give the lunch buffet a try, especially if you are new to Indian cuisine, so that you can sample several different dishes. We will definitely be back soon, as I get an Indian food craving regularly. We have to drive 2 hours to Branson, just to get to this restaurant, but it is so worth it.

3  Thank DebraK681
Reviewed July 18, 2014

we love indian food and eat it often. The food here was outstanding and we are going back today for their lunch buffet. We had enough leftovers that we ate it for lunch the next day..

1  Thank chefphilfarris
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time eating Indian food and just wanted to try something different. We were very pleased with our first experience here. The owner helped us pick out our entrées and even gave us a complimentary appetizer. Food was very good and flavorful!

1  Thank Jen T

Been to India Clay Oven? Share your experiences!