“WOW”

India Clay Oven
Ranked #5 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are an authentic Indian restaurant with guest satisfaction as our goal. We offer fine dining, great service and a wonderful atmosphere. We are across from the Walmart on Highway 76 in beautiful Branson, MO. Please let us know that you saw us here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to serving you, soon! Our lunch hours are 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM. Dinner hours are 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We visited with a friend and were extremely blown away by the flavors and amount if food served! We will definitely send people out to try the Indian food, it is unbelievably the most WOW for the buck! And a great atmosphere for families!

3  Thank PLG615

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

The food is great here! The service is even better! Everyone is so so nice and very quick! If you want something different with a great dining environment, be sure to come to India Clay Oven on your Branson vacation.

1  Thank Margarjann
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We ate here in November 2013, so this is a late review, but our meal there was excellent. My husband and I love Indian food and have eaten at several places across the U.S., and were very surprised in having this choice in Branson. I see the negative reviews of a couple, I'm not sure what the deal was with them - but our food was awesome and we'll be back. They provided us with free appetizers, and they were wonderful as well. When we arrived, we weren't sure because it is in a strip mall, and not a fabulous looking place. However, the food and service were great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here tonight and is a must go. My husband called the food freakin amazing. The service was just as great. If your not sure what to eat the staff is great at helping you with suggestions based on the things you like. This is also a nice date place.

1  Thank Angela I
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We ordered takeout and it was very good. The chicken tikka masala is excellent and so is the garlic naan. It is a little pricey compared to what we are used to, but I think that is to be expected at most restaurants in Branson. They will make the food as mild or spicy as you like. Good service and tasty food - it's a great combination.

Been to India Clay Oven? Share your experiences!