“I Would Always Come to See Patsy”

Jerry Presley's God and Country Theatre
Ranked #9 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Vancouver, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I Would Always Come to See Patsy”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Heather Gentry's portrayal of Patsy Cline is awesome. Gentry brings Cline to life as sings her songs and has fun interaction with Angela Walker who plays Louise Seger. I have enjoyed Cline's songs for years, but it was especially meaningful hearing her songs while including them in her life story. A performance you don't want to miss. Gentry and Walker were friendly and took time to interact with the audience.

Visited July 2013

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Comfortable and clean with rocking seats.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We have seen four different shows in the God and Country. They were all good shows. The seats are very comfortable and most of them rock. The restrooms are very clean. I really enjoyed the patrotic atmosphere. We will be returning to this wonderful little theater.

Visited August 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“"A Heapin Spoonful"”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Kay and Ron Rivoli present an amazing original music show. Great family entertainment. The Patriotic music will touch your heart and make you proud to be an American.

Visited July 2013
Missouri City, Missouri
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Magnificent 7”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had met Joe and Tamra Tinoco when they were with the Osmonds, but had never been to their show. I had the chance the last week of May 2013 and my friend and I loved every minute of it. Joe, Tamra and Talya are unbelievable! They rock the house with songs from 1920's to present day. All types of music so there is something for everyone. Little Talya does Tomorrow from Annie and many other things during the show and is just so good. At the intermission, Joe knew I was there and came down to talk to me and then so did the others and took pictures with me. They are so friendly and make you feel like family. After the show, they hang out in the lobby and greet everyone. Senior Citizens get a discount also. Go see it, right next to Applebee's.

Visited May 2013
Council Bluffs, Iowa
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Numerous shows to pick from”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This theater has many shows to choose from and we"ve been to 3 already and haved like everyone of them.....Seats are very comfy also.....restrooms are very clean and the staff has been very friendly

Visited August 2013