“Do You Remember These?”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Do You Remember These?”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I saw my first Branson concert here! I saw the "Statler Brothers Revisited" concert! After the show, I met them and after he had autographed my copy of their concert's CD (complete with my name), Ronnie Page (the bass) asked if he could get the other group members in a picture with me. I had already posed with the tenor, baritone, and lead, so I asked, "Are you serious?" He chuckled, said, "Oh, yeah!" and then said, "Hey guys! Come get in the picture with Lydia here!" I was shocked, but the picture came out great! If you ever want to see it, keep your eyes open for my memoir called "My Musical History!"

1 Thank Lydia B

Edmond, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Alabama was great”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We went to see and hear the Alabama Revival. It was a great show and we really enjoyed sitting back and listening to the wonderful music.

Visited September 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“ROCK AND ROLL REMININCE”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Rock, Roll and Reminisce" is a fantastic and lively show. Full of energy, enthusiasm, fun, memories and wonderful performers. Heather Gentry has an amazing beautiful uplifting voice. Brothers South is a dymnamic duo with impeccable talent and great singing voices as well.
When they are performing 50's songs, you can also see a powerpoint of the original performers that sang the songs. Heather Gentry, and Brothers South (Dave and Shane) play an amazing tribute to the 50's and the music. My mother who is 81 years old went with us and totally loved it. We bought cd's from all the performers and even got to meet them and take pictures. I was almost in tears when I left because I enjoyed myself so much. Heather is so friendly and warm. I love them all and I will miss the show and them. A must see--------

2 Thank Flintstones50
LaPlace, Louisiana
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Alabama Revival Bad”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went last mont and they started late. . Singing was not too bad but they needed some personality!. They acted like they were bored and did not want to be there. I will spend my money somewhere else next time.

Visited October 2012
bransonregular1000, Owner at Jerry Presley's God and Country Theatre, responded to this review, May 5, 2015
This show was closed after one season.
London, Ontario, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Alabama Tribute”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Although they did not have the sound as the real Alabama they did very well singing all of their hits. Woudl definitely go again.