“It was....okay....”

Doug Gabriel's #1 Hits Tribute Show
Ranked #58 of 158 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Doug Gabriel has been voted Branson’s 8 time “Male Vocalist of the year”, 3 time “Headliner Instrumentalist”, and his show has been voted, 6 time ”Best Morning Show". Doug’s show is filled with live musicians, live vocalists, and tons of variety. #1 hit songs from all of the decades, dance, gospel, patriotic, and lots of comedy. Don’t miss your chance to see the one show everyone is talking about. Doug Gabriel's #1 Hits Tribute Show!
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I traveled with the Moostash Joe Tour and we saw many shows. This show kind of blended in with some of the others. I did enjoy their sons performance. Very funny! I did like that it is a family of entertainers and before/after/and during the break, they all worked the concession stand and sold their CD's. It was also nice that Doug then made sure that he shook everyone's hand when they left, very down to earth people.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Doug Gabriel's show has moved to the Star Theater this year at the very end of the strip - very nice theater for his show!!! Doug has a beautiful voice and is a very talented instrumentalist. His entire family participates in the show. His beautiful wife is very talented as well but due to her absence last night, the bass guitar player sang several numbers. We really enjoyed his performances. I have followed Doug's show for several years and highly recommend his show!!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Wonderful show! Very family orientated and very personable. We had an opportunity to meet Doug when we got our tickets and he is a very friendly, sincere guy. Just loved the show, his son is also excellent actor also!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I've seen Doug many times over the past 13 years and his show never disappoints. He has an incredible voice that blew me away the first time I saw it coming out of the little guy! He updates and changes his show regularly - which I appreciate since I visit Branson often. I am a little tired of the "mufftar" and especially the long spanish song he always plays but other than that he puts on a terrific show. He really appreciates his audience and is very available to visit with after the show along with his wife Cheryl.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We liked everything about the Doug Gabriel show. He and his family perform, and all are very accomplished musicians. Doug has a lot of fun with the audience, and I highly recommend you pick up a CD or two, which we did. Great show - we'll definitely see him again when we return to Branson.