“Well done visuals, athletics and story”
Review of Legend Of Kung Fu

Legend Of Kung Fu
Ranked #83 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We went to see this show while in Branson. It is held in a large theater so you can probably try to get discounted tickets. The stage scenes are very colorful with elaborate sets and a variety of acrobatic acts. The softness of the sets blends very well with the physcial fetes making it seem almost like a ballet. There is also a good plot that is particular to Chinese history. I enjoyed this show every much and would recommend it. The actors try their best to please the audience. They also come out at the end so that you can take pictures with them. There is quite a large cast of actors. There is a gift shop there selling some oriental souvenirs

3  Thank angeleyes27

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife, our two kids, my mom, and my sister all attended this while in Branson over Thanksgiving. We all really enjoyed the show, our only complaint was the music was a little loud at times. We would all strongly recommend it.

2  Thank Vkohnke
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is not a show I would have chosen to see, but when my sister suggested it, I said ,"Why not." I am so glad we went! Its great. The story line is delightful, with tenderness and intrigue lending beautiful balance to the high energy marshal arts. These young men (and women) are amazing athletes, dancers, and acrobats. This is a show the whole family can enjoy and I definitely want to take my grandchildren to see it while it is still in the United States. I loved the music as well, but you may want to take earplugs because a couple scenes were rather loud. We did eat dinner at the theater. It was over cooked chicken on white rice with some kind of sauce, a very small salad and about three green beans wrapped in bacon. Tea, coffee, and a cupcake. Plentiful, but not very good. Probably won't do the dinner thing again.

4  Thank roadweary65
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Entertaining but not memorable. Performers were talented but the show was not what I expected for the price.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We did not have this one planned but were encouraged by friends. We went ahead and did the dinner since the tickets were so cheap. Go directly to their website and get the tickets for like $38 with the dinner included. Well, we weren't disappointed. I liked the way they served the dinner also. You eat before the show starts and it's served like fine dining. The food was delicious. Salad, egg rolls, cashews, braised chicken and rice, and some kind of green beans wrapped in bacon that was out of this world. The dessert is a yellow cupcake that was so good I had to ask for a couple more. Now for the show.....you will be so amazed at the talent of these kids. I really didn't know people could actually do those things. Very good story line about a little boy. Those little boys were soooo cute and funny. I also loved the dragons at the end playing with the little boys. This show was the cheapest one we saw but I ranked one of the BEST. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

2  Thank Karol J