“Really enjoyed it.....”
Review of Legend Of Kung Fu

Legend Of Kung Fu
Ranked #78 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We did not have this one planned but were encouraged by friends. We went ahead and did the dinner since the tickets were so cheap. Go directly to their website and get the tickets for like $38 with the dinner included. Well, we weren't disappointed. I liked the way they served the dinner also. You eat before the show starts and it's served like fine dining. The food was delicious. Salad, egg rolls, cashews, braised chicken and rice, and some kind of green beans wrapped in bacon that was out of this world. The dessert is a yellow cupcake that was so good I had to ask for a couple more. Now for the show.....you will be so amazed at the talent of these kids. I really didn't know people could actually do those things. Very good story line about a little boy. Those little boys were soooo cute and funny. I also loved the dragons at the end playing with the little boys. This show was the cheapest one we saw but I ranked one of the BEST. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

2  Thank Karol J
There are newer reviews for Legend Of Kung Fu

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had heard it was too long for children. I have a 4 yr old and a 7 yr old. They loved it so much they asked if they could go again the next day! Even my 4 year old, who can't sit still for 2 seconds, was mesmerized through the whole experience! Of course we loved it as well. Very different for Branson and gives you a great taste of another culture, which is out of the norm for Branson. Go see it! You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank local479
Reviewed November 11, 2012

In my opinion, Legend of Kung Fu, is by far the best production in Branson. I highly recommend it. We also included the dinner at the theatre. During our stay we saw 5 shows, most were disappointing. Don't let the title put you off, great story, acting, costumes, and sets. The meal was good. This one is well worth your time and money.

1  Thank artlak
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We are not country music fans, and wouldn't even know if Hank Williams is related to Esther Williams, so going to Branson was not on top of my list. We picked Fung Fu after I saw some of the video clips, and as it turned out; it was dance, acrobatics, and feats of human endurance. A very entertaining production. The audience was small, and I contribute it to the fact that most of us presume it will be an Asian combat demonstrarion of some sort. This is a highly polished, professional production, with great talent from 17 year old and younger actors,all here from China with their 35 year old director/chaperone who is their translator. (He is the one that comes out before the show to introduce the performance and interprets for the group after the show in the lobby)
Highly recommend this and as a side note, (since it was not listed for rating as yet), "Joseph"
which is as good if not better than broadway shows we have seen. You will not regret it.

2  Thank Victor M
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This show was sort of different. It was artistic. It was amazing. It was a history lesson and an tearful love saga as well.
There were many, talented me and one young woman in the show. The minor age monks were extremely talented and after the show I shook hands with some of the boys. They were polite and told me they were schooled with the monks as well as their training and housing.
Such discipline was kind of awe inspiring.
Great colors and feats of strength and super agility.
See it to believe it!

1  Thank OzarkValleyInn

Been to Legend Of Kung Fu? Share your experiences!