“Excellent production”
Review of Legend Of Kung Fu

Legend Of Kung Fu
Ranked #78 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
Reviewed November 11, 2012

In my opinion, Legend of Kung Fu, is by far the best production in Branson. I highly recommend it. We also included the dinner at the theatre. During our stay we saw 5 shows, most were disappointing. Don't let the title put you off, great story, acting, costumes, and sets. The meal was good. This one is well worth your time and money.

1  Thank artlak
There are newer reviews for Legend Of Kung Fu

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We are not country music fans, and wouldn't even know if Hank Williams is related to Esther Williams, so going to Branson was not on top of my list. We picked Fung Fu after I saw some of the video clips, and as it turned out; it was dance, acrobatics, and feats of human endurance. A very entertaining production. The audience was small, and I contribute it to the fact that most of us presume it will be an Asian combat demonstrarion of some sort. This is a highly polished, professional production, with great talent from 17 year old and younger actors,all here from China with their 35 year old director/chaperone who is their translator. (He is the one that comes out before the show to introduce the performance and interprets for the group after the show in the lobby)
Highly recommend this and as a side note, (since it was not listed for rating as yet), "Joseph"
which is as good if not better than broadway shows we have seen. You will not regret it.

2  Thank Victor M
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This show was sort of different. It was artistic. It was amazing. It was a history lesson and an tearful love saga as well.
There were many, talented me and one young woman in the show. The minor age monks were extremely talented and after the show I shook hands with some of the boys. They were polite and told me they were schooled with the monks as well as their training and housing.
Such discipline was kind of awe inspiring.
Great colors and feats of strength and super agility.
See it to believe it!

1  Thank OzarkValleyInn
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a must see show. They are the real thing from China.
The dancing, the story that was told, the robust Chinese dancers are all at the top of their physical abilities.

1  Thank philljam
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We loved it. We felt it was toitally worthy of being on Broadway. Incredible dancing and drumming. Good story, too. HIGHLY recommended. (even if you are not a "dance" fan--I was not--this is very different. The men and the story are very masculine and the coreography is amazing. The women are bbeautiful and very graceful. As the title implies, there are also King Fu elements in the show. Amazing. We were so sorry it was over. We talked about it for days.

Been to Legend Of Kung Fu? Share your experiences!