“Pretty Good Food”

Montana Mikes Steak House State Highway 248
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great Steaks Big Plates. Accomodating to large groups and families.
Tampa, Florida
“Pretty Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We were staying at the Best Western next door to this restaurant so we thought we would give it a try. I ordered the shrimp skewers with a sweet potato and salad and my husband ordered the ribs and steak with mushrooms and a salad. They were not skimpy with the shrimp. Service was good. All in all, a pretty good restaurant experience for us.

• Visited June 2013

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We visited here with young children. The hostess put us in a round booth which was perfect for us and it's probably where they put most people with children I would imagine. Our server was very nice and allowed us plenty of time to decide on what we wanted with 3 kids it took a bit. She didn't give me the impression that she didn't think she was going to get a good tip because we had kids. She treated us just like she would any other customer and I appreciated that. Every time there were dishes sitting at the end of our table someone (it not her) would come along and pick them up. She was attentive to our needs by bringing extra plates and napkins. The manager even came by to see how everything was. The only negative I had was that I didn't like the sirloin steak. While it was actually cooked correctly (which is not normally the case at restaurants) I thought it was way too tough. It was a sirloin tho and not a better quality cut of meat. We loved out dinner there. Can't remember our servers full name but my receipt says "Kat"

Visited June 2013
Atkins, AR
“Great service and great steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ordered the nacho fries and it was a huge order and they were very good. Now to the best part, the T-bone. It was one of these best steaks I have had out in a long time. Had the peppercorn sauce and it was great. Ordered medium and it was cooked perfect. Service was great, tea glass never got empty. This is one good place to eat.

• Visited May 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Fantastic food, good prices, we love Montana Mikes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

The food is always good for a chain-type restaurant. The menu has a good selection and the staff is friendly. The only thing we don't like is the people going around selling tickets and pictures while you're eating.

• Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Montana Mikes (its not in Montana)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Montana Mike’s Steakhouse
Highway 76, Branson, Missouri

Excellent service and food. I ordered a salad, Sirloin Steak, Beans and Smashed Potato’s. Everything was delicious. The waiter ended up living near where I grew up in Chicago, so he knew the same old haunts.

Would eat here again if I go back to Branson.

• Visited May 2013