Branson Plantation Inn
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$44
$86
$76
Very Good 4/5
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
$87
Great 4.5/5
Branson Towers Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$58
$79
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$56
$172
$134
  • Pool
$86
$159
Great 4.5/5
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$97
Hotwire.com
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Stayed here for the weekend. Check-in was a breeze. Room was clean and comfortable. Beds were nice. Location was very good, one block from 76 right on the yellow route. The continental breakfast was better than average, they offer waffles, biscuts and gravy, etc. Overall, very clean place, good location, and great for the price. Would definately stay here again and would recommend to anyone. A+.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank beachinfool
happyalways28, Director of Sales at Branson Plantation Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2011

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Central. We value your opinion and the staff and management look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 3, 2010

Clean room, comfortable bed, friendly staff and nice pool for the kids.T.his hotel is located just off the main drag in Branson. We would stay here again. The contential breakfast includes cold items such as donuts, toast, cereal, juice and coffee. Microwavable oatmeal is available.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
happyalways28, Director of Sales at Branson Plantation Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2011

We are always delighted when our customers enjoy their stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2008

We stayed here for 2 days, the room was clean and the breakfast was better than average for a continental breakfast, they had biscuits with sausage gravy, delicious. Really the only negative was they never cleaned the room the whole time we stayed. We had to go ask for towels and toilet paper, we like our room cleaned when we come back to the room, so we were a little surprised at this.But for the price, not bad.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ginnylou
Reviewed November 27, 2005

Room was not clean. Sold a non-smoking room that had been chain smoked in. Stinch from the smoking was unbearable. Asked for another room at 11pm and was told to turn on an ozone machine that was in the room on a table in the corner (hint), given a can of spray.
Returned to the office at midnight. Locked and dark.
Moved to a lovely Days Inn across the street after a sleepless, miserable night. Was told I could not be moved to a room that was waiting for a 1pm guest the next afternoon because my room would not be fumigated in time for them?? I was given a refund for the two nights I was not staying, I had to ask for the first (and only) night to be refunded it was never offered to me for my inconvience. No other amenities. No coffee pot in room, no shampoo, lotion, etc.. Would not recommend the Plantation Inn in Branson.

3  Thank Tngotravel
A TripAdvisor Member
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed June 11, 2005

My family and I stayed here for a weekend like we always do. We usually just go to Silver Dollar City. This hotel wasn't exactly bad, but just outdated. First trying to get there was an extreme hassle because its off the highway at a very strange exit. At night it was essecially hard due to no street lights. The rooms i must admit were very spacious you could acctually walk by someone! However they did not have Queen size beds. All they had were doubles. The roomed smelled like smoke, even when we had requested a non-smoking room. I have a 6 year old, a sixteen year, old and me and myself. The sink area was so small which made brusing our teeth very difficult. The parking lot had tons of rocks which hit our car. The staff wasn't friendly, but rather bored. The breakfast however was very good. I wouldn't recomend this hotel to families at all.

• Stayed: February 2005