My wife and I decided to take a long weekend and head to Branson. I was doign the usual internet search for a place to stay. I really didn;t want to stay along the strip and hoped we could find some place quieter and more relaxing. I had been following fishing reports from Lake Taneycomo on LIlley's Facebook page and decided to see if we could find accomodations with them for the weekend. We were in luck as they had one cabin left and booking it over the internet was easy.I chose not to go fishing as it was my wife's weekend and we had many activities planned however the quality of their boats and motors is exceptional and so are their rental prices, I'm not sure I could afford to tow my own boat to Branson as reasonable as their prices are. Branson has changed more developed and a much busier place. LIlley's Landing is however the same nice place we used to fish by when we were towing our camper to Branson years ago. You leave the neon lights and commercialism of the strip and three minutes later you have the peace and serenity of Lilley's Landing. The staff is friendly and helpful and you meet so many guests that have been staying there for years it's sort of like attending a big family reunion with folks you really get along with. Even if you don't fish just go sit on those great chairs on their boat dock and enjoy the sights and sounds. We can't wait until we make another trip to Branson and there's no doubt where we'll stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lilleys’ Landing Resort & Marina launches anglers on the Branson side of upper Lake Taneycomo, nestled on a flat plain amid rolling pasture on one side and tree-covered cliffs on the opposite. The marina rents the flat-bottomed jon boats especially designed for the White River system, as well as bass boats and pontoons. Guests year-round can vacation in the one- to four-bedroom kitchenette units, all outfitted with cookware and dishes, as well as outdoor grills and eating areas. Many Branson attractions and restaurants are close by, or guests can choose to hibernate on the landscaped grounds, enjoying horseshoes, basketball, a children’s playground, lakeside pavilion area and outdoor swimming pool. The fly and tackle shop has everything you need to fish Taneycomo including fishing licenses, fly tying materials, bait, rigs and souvenirs of course. Guided Fishing Trips are also a great way to get to know the lake and improve your trout fishing skills! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Lilleys' Landing Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilleys` Landing Resort & Marina Hotel Branson
- Lilleys` Landing Resort And Marina
- Lilleys Landing Branson
- Lilleys Landing Hotel Marina